tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Enjoying the mod so far, but there are two small bugs I've noticed:

The death message for freezing water is the same as the burning to death one. (eg. <Playername> couldn't put the fire out)
Space Gun still uses mana with Meteor Armour's set bonus.

I'm not currently using any other mods.

I'm new to mods in Terraria and just in general, this one is pretty good! I didn't think to check if mods needed to be compatible with the new versions of tmod, and now I'm a little too spooked to load my world. Should I wait for Overhaul to update, or will it be fine?
Thanks in advance! <3

Hi im Playing this mod with my friends and im okay with it so far not to say its kinda great except that the bow and arrow mechanics apparently overwrite the Daedalus Stormbow... which i was quite bummed about cause its one of my favorite Weapons in the game. So is it somehow possible to disable the bow thjingy for specific weapons?

greetings Homunculi and thanks in advance for a Reply :D (still having lots of fun with your mod great work!)

Hi im Playing this mod with my friends and im okay with it so far not to say its kinda great except that the bow and arrow mechanics apparently overwrite the Daedalus Stormbow... which i was quite bummed about cause its one of my favorite Weapons in the game. So is it somehow possible to disable the bow thjingy for specific weapons?

greetings Homunculi and thanks in advance for a Reply :D (still having lots of fun with your mod great work!)
Stormbow is currently bugged, to be fixed in the next update.

@Mirsario is this possible to make a better option for the weapon mechanic like disable just only one mechanic...
Because i do (apart of Bow) like all the weapon mechanic and the actual option disable all the mechanic :/

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but with the latest version of Overhaul the tModLoader says, "this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1: However, you are using tModLoader v0.10.1.2". The page says that it runs on v0.10.1.1 or newer, so if there is anyway to fix this, that would be wonderful.

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but with the latest version of Overhaul the tModLoader says, "this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1: However, you are using tModLoader v0.10.1.2". The page says that it runs on v0.10.1.1 or newer, so if there is anyway to fix this, that would be wonderful.
Mirsario is currently working on a new version of the mod (I guess), so you have two ways to fix this
1. Just wait for a new version of the mod
2. Downgrade tModLoader to v0.10.1.1

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good guy Mod Maker here uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

made a awesuuuuuuuuuuu

awesome mod dude

love ya fo eva

Just wanted to let you know that the Arkhalis doesn't work when the item overhauls are turned off. It just has a fist swing and the item doesn't get used. Tested with overhaul on and it works and tested with Overhaul off and it works. Gl and loving the mod

Just wanted to let you know that the Arkhalis doesn't work when the item overhauls are turned off. It just has a fist swing and the item doesn't get used. Tested with overhaul on and it works and tested with Overhaul off and it works. Gl and loving the mod
Of course it doesn`t, because Arkhalis`s reflection ability is a part of the item overhaul

Of course it doesn`t, because Arkhalis`s reflection ability is a part of the item overhaul
What do you mean, I'm saying the item literally doesn't attack anymore. Like it is useless. Unusable? Where did you come up with an assumption that I meant anything else. It doesn't work at all, no swinging, no attack, if the item overhaul is disabled. That isn't normal functionality which is why I let the dev know that the item is broken and does not function like a vanilla terraria arkhalis when the item overhaul option is disabled.

Back
Top Bottom