• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Reactorcore

Terrarian
Thank you Mirsario, Sickboy and Lady Cheyenne Snowfield.

I really appreciate the insight and information, it really helped me understand what's the best way to about playing the mods together or seperately. It also saved me time and frustration, so I'm really grateful for that. :)

Btw I love your Doom mod Mirsario, its really good. Thank you for making it too.

Platoonsgt1

Terrarian
Enjoying the mod so far, but there are two small bugs I've noticed:

The death message for freezing water is the same as the burning to death one. (eg. <Playername> couldn't put the fire out)
Space Gun still uses mana with Meteor Armour's set bonus.

I'm not currently using any other mods.

An Egg

Terrarian
I'm new to mods in Terraria and just in general, this one is pretty good! I didn't think to check if mods needed to be compatible with the new versions of tmod, and now I'm a little too spooked to load my world. Should I wait for Overhaul to update, or will it be fine?
Thanks in advance! <3

Artyomix7

Terrarian
Hi there! You did very good mod, but i can't play with it because have 1.10.1.2 version of tModLoader!;( Can you give me a link to download a 1.10.1.1 version pls!:(

homunculi

Terrarian
Hi im Playing this mod with my friends and im okay with it so far not to say its kinda great except that the bow and arrow mechanics apparently overwrite the Daedalus Stormbow... which i was quite bummed about cause its one of my favorite Weapons in the game. So is it somehow possible to disable the bow thjingy for specific weapons?

greetings Homunculi and thanks in advance for a Reply :D (still having lots of fun with your mod great work!)

Mirsario

Spazmatism
Hi im Playing this mod with my friends and im okay with it so far not to say its kinda great except that the bow and arrow mechanics apparently overwrite the Daedalus Stormbow... which i was quite bummed about cause its one of my favorite Weapons in the game. So is it somehow possible to disable the bow thjingy for specific weapons?

greetings Homunculi and thanks in advance for a Reply :D (still having lots of fun with your mod great work!)
Stormbow is currently bugged, to be fixed in the next update.

SetsuyaKun

Terrarian
@Mirsario is this possible to make a better option for the weapon mechanic like disable just only one mechanic...
Because i do (apart of Bow) like all the weapon mechanic and the actual option disable all the mechanic :/

REMIHJN

Official Terrarian
I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but with the latest version of Overhaul the tModLoader says, "this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1: However, you are using tModLoader v0.10.1.2". The page says that it runs on v0.10.1.1 or newer, so if there is anyway to fix this, that would be wonderful.

aneckdope

Steampunker
I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but with the latest version of Overhaul the tModLoader says, "this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1: However, you are using tModLoader v0.10.1.2". The page says that it runs on v0.10.1.1 or newer, so if there is anyway to fix this, that would be wonderful.
Mirsario is currently working on a new version of the mod (I guess), so you have two ways to fix this
1. Just wait for a new version of the mod
2. Downgrade tModLoader to v0.10.1.1

Queeb3

Terrarian
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good guy Mod Maker here uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

made a awesuuuuuuuuuuu

awesome mod dude

love ya fo eva

jordan

Skeletron
Just wanted to let you know that the Arkhalis doesn't work when the item overhauls are turned off. It just has a fist swing and the item doesn't get used. Tested with overhaul on and it works and tested with Overhaul off and it works. Gl and loving the mod

Top Bottom