tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

so uhhhh... you might have done a messup... mac support plz???
Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 9.34.15 AM.png

@Mirsario If I'm understanding correctly, the only thing other mods should have any significant issue with is player-rendering (aside from some current crashing with Spirit and other temporary bugs), correct? Therefore things like rotating arms, head, etc won't display correctly when wearing modded armor. So is it possible to either disable this feature in the config in order to get modded armors display properly? Or even better yet, is it possible to make modded armors still work using the new functionality, just with a simplified animation that doesn't need all new sprites? That would be incredible if that could work.

Otherwise, I gather all modded weapons *should* be fine, and will either use these new features or simply act as they would in vanilla. Just looking to verify that aside from some current fixable bugs, popular mods out there (especially large ones) should play nice with this -- before testing things out.

Hmm this mod shows potential...unfortunately it will not be good for my setup thou...ill probably have to remove all modded weapons and stat changes i think ill experiment a little

Three suggestions: Add an option to disable weapon charging, Add an option to enable invincibility frames, Add an option to disable the hammer effect. i beg of you to add the third one. the hammer swing is awful and makes building a pain.

Idk if this has been mentioned before, but but sometimes I just can't use a hammer on blocks. I try it from every angle but nothing works. Very small complaint, but also one I think is important

It's in "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs" on windows. But there's probably not gonna be any stacktrace in there. You could still help me fixing this by listing all mods you have enabled.
[doublepost=1501283904,1501283857][/doublepost]
Please post a list of your enabled mods too.

I have no other mods enabled, still crash upon death.

So guys. Turns out having a flamethrower leads to some...oops I burned my overworld/jungle down. 10/10 would create a hellscape again.

Also a bug I've noticed is that if an enemy is being hit they'll sometimes do no touch damage at all. Afaik it's random but I think it can happen from rapid hitting weapons or something like the Slime Staff.

Also a bug I've noticed is that if an enemy is being hit they'll sometimes do no touch damage at all. Afaik it's random but I think it can happen from rapid hitting weapons or something like the Slime Staff.
it's a feature..

So, how do i beat high level bosses without the insane DPS of an autoswing sword, assuming i'm doing a melee playthrough?

I guess dodgerolling?

Back
Top Bottom