tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Barb-tan,

You could try changing player rendering back to vanilla. Just look for the config file for Terraria Overhaul in your documents (in the ModLoader file) and set VanillaPlayerRendering to "true". Of course, this will disable the enhanced rendering, especially the gun aiming.
Do you think I could do the same?

@Perfectard

I can't really say that you can completely disable everything else just to only have the ambience. You could try disabling the majority of the settings in the config to get at least close to it.

Having an issue where throwing the guide doll into lava doesn't kill the guide or spawn the wall of flesh. Other notable mods installed are Magic Storage and the Calamity mod.

Hello there! At first I must thank you for this wonderful mod! Loving it so far and I bet the love will only grow from here on out. But I have one little question. During Summer (And maybe the other seasons that add Monsters during the day) I just can't get rid of the red slimes from my home. Even though I have 5 NPC's already and thus monsters should be spawn blocked, there are red slimes everywhere. They even spawn inside the houses. I guess I don't have to mention the bloody mess I have to clean up every few seconds.

That can't be intended. Am I right? Please tell me that I'm right. Even at home I can't get a minute for myself anymore with all those invaders : <

Hello. I just found a very cool bug, which I'll name "roll jumping". To do a roll jump, the player must have a cloud in a bottle (I've yet to test to see if it works with the other bottles and their balloon counterparts). After performing a jump, the player must roll and use the second jump at the same time. The player will go through the roll animation, going up the entire time, and then use the second jump. I'll be back after farther testing.
Edit: after farther testing, I found that this worked with all of them. It also worked consecutively, meaning a player can jump much higher than normal.
Edit 2: I later found out that if you release the jump buttion, you stop the jump, but can do it again once the roll cooldown ends. Basicly infant flight with 2 jumps.
That's a very interesting glitch. I'll have to keep this one in mind for my next playthrough with Overhaul. Nice job finding it.
[doublepost=1522524508,1522524083][/doublepost]
Having an issue where throwing the guide doll into lava doesn't kill the guide or spawn the wall of flesh. Other notable mods installed are Magic Storage and the Calamity mod.
No idea what is happening there. all i could suggest is maybe trying it with only Overhaul enabled (to see if it's because of compatibility issues or not) or without Magic Storage (to see if that mod is the problem)

It makes movement feel weird and clunky, also adds lots of annoying and unnecessarry stuff like earthquakes or floods. Lightnings transform sand into glass (???). Winter forces you to NOT play the game for half of the time and makes fishing impossible, everything seems random and out of place.
Except dodgerolls. Dodgerolls are cool.

It makes movement feel weird and clunky, also adds lots of annoying and unnecessarry stuff like earthquakes or floods. Lightnings transform sand into glass (???). Winter forces you to NOT play the game for half of the time and makes fishing impossible, everything seems random and out of place.
I completely disagree with you. Earthquakes, floods, tornados, etc, bring it on.

Hi, I'm trying to play Terraria Overhaul with KRPG and seem to have a little problem.

All the weapons from KRPG are invisible and make attack animations, but can't hurt any of the enemies. Has anyone had a similar issue? Why might this occur? Is this something I can remedy? Thank you very much.

Nice April Fools
upload_2018-4-1_0-30-32.png

This sounds amazing but without a gore limit wouldn't the game start lagging after an invasion event?
hey I have an idea to make magic/ranged weapons charging become able to turn off because there are some weapons in Joostmod that work incorrectly.

What the hell is so scary about winter? Slimes?

That April-Fools Update (2.1.6) is such an re+arded update, i cant even put down the music... you know, thats not funny, thats annoying! It also Crashes the Game after 5-8 min. so yea, defiently NOT funny!!!

Last edited:
Lil Informations for the Modders: Calamity wont work with the Newest Overhaul, Reason is the Abyss Biome, as far as i understood there is an Entity-ID which wont let me create a new world with the structures and stuff. everytime i try create a world it causes to get stuck at : Abyss, Hell Crag and Structures. so yea, i believe Overhaul is Causing that, i understand that Beta-Mods can Cause Problems, but would be nice if it got fixed :p

Back
Top Bottom