tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I wanted to ask if Terraria Overhaul is necessary to be activated during the world creation, my pc isn't that good still can handle all the big mods, but in getting stuck at world generation sometimes (i want the perfect world so i create various to get the world i want).
No, overhaul doesn't modify worldgen in any way, so feel free to disable it for that.

When i shoot the vanilla sniper rifle it says this:
<log>
Weird issue, but I fixed it for the next update.. most likely.

I wanted to ask if Terraria Overhaul is necessary to be activated during the world creation, my pc isn't that good still can handle all the big mods, but in getting stuck at world generation sometimes (i want the perfect world so i create various to get the world i want).
No, overhaul doesn't modify worldgen in any way, so feel free to disable it for that.
Note that results may vary. While Overhaul doesn't significantly affect worldgen, I noticed that after removing it in one playthrough, I did get occasional pink blocks, primarily in and around sand, for some reason. I have no idea what the blocks were meant to be. Also the sky stopped working and was just constantly pitch black. Again, very weird and I don't know why that happened, but granted that was a world I made with Overhaul then removed so... Probably different than making a world without Overhaul then adding it.

So while you shouldn't be missing anything if you generate your world before adding it, there may be some visual bugs depending on the order you do things. At least that's based on what I encountered that one time, so I can't say for sure that the cause was solely Overhaul.

I don't know if anyone else has found this kind of bug, but here have at it.
Basically, if you jump, you gain a little bit of speed. You can do this repeatedly to continually accelerate with no limitation. It's especially effective if you create a tight ceiling in which to jump under.

Is it possible to only use the gun changes and nothing else?
This is planned at some point. There is a config overhaul expected at some point in the future which will allow every single change to be customized, however that will take a while to implement and may not come up for quite some time.
In the meantime, I reccommend another mod. There is one searchable in the mod browser. I believe it's called "reloadable guns" or something, just search for the word reload- which has a similar feature. It won't have the screenshake or the better sounds, chaingun windup, etc. but it's still a bit closer.
I don't know if anyone else has found this kind of bug, but here have at it.
Basically, if you jump, you gain a little bit of speed. You can do this repeatedly to continually accelerate with no limitation. It's especially effective if you create a tight ceiling in which to jump under.
The bunnyhopping is actually an intended feature. There's even an item (rare drop from rabbits, I believe) which makes it more effective.

Hey there, dropping in to report that I'm getting the same crashing issue as Asuari Foxstein up there. Been having pretty much no problems with the mod til after I killed Skeletron, and then suddenly now anytime I try to get into my world, it starts to load ok, and then it starts stuttering really badly before it finally freezes and closes. Compared the error messages and they're exactly the same, word for word.

I did some testing with removing mods and such...I figured the culprit might have been MagicStorage, but I was able to reproduce the issue even without it. It seems to have to do something with inventory, because that's when it seems to occur is when you open up your inventory and start mousing over things. Even stripping the game down to just Terraria Unleveled itself seems to cause this issue.

Last edited:
This has an error Indy to indice for the limits of the matrix, when puts to Calamity Mod Along.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png

Okay so 2 of my friends tried to download the mod from the mod browser and when the tried to activate the mod then this error popped up:
The type initializer for 'TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC' threw an exception.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC.OnLoad()
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..cctor()

Please help if you know what is this!

Okay so 2 of my friends tried to download the mod from the mod browser and when the tried to activate the mod then this error popped up:
The type initializer for 'TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC' threw an exception.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC.OnLoad()
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..cctor()

Please help if you know what is this!
Currently you need .net framework 4.6 to run the mod: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130

I'm having issues with the music, for some reason, the default vanilla wavebank isn't muting and overlaps with the mod's.

I tried verifying the cache and reinstalling, which makes me think that the only thing that could possibly be causing this must be another mod, what I'm sure of is that the game is directly playing the wavebank.xwb because I swapped it for a custom one and it only made it worse.

This is my mod list:

Calamity and its music pack
Thorium
Leveled Mod
Unleveled Mod
Better Taxes
AFK's Pets
No more tombs
imkSushi's mod
Magic Storage
Fargo's Mutant mod
Boss Checklist
Cheat Sheet
Recipe Browser
WMITF
And of course Terraria Overhaul

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys i have one problem/bug, today im running terraria overhaul with terraria title: Austrraria Overhaul: Happy Australia Day, mates! and my worlds not loads, in terraria: title and background rotated to 180 degrees. Background set to jungle. Please help me.

ugh nice joke m8 i am reistalled whole game ................................ but i still cant enter my world its crash the game and music dont down less 11 ( if overhaul on its shows its on 0 but i can hear it)
ses.png

Back
Top Bottom