tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Could you add support for "Do it with a copper shortsword!"? It's a fun little mod that lets the copper shortsword you spawn with grow in size and strength the more you kill with it. Something Overhaul does keeps it from growing in size and strength.

This mod isn't working for me when using the new 64bit tmodloader. Is it like that for everyone else or is it just on my end? I need it to work on the 64bit loader so I can use all my other mods.

This mod isn't working for me when using the new 64bit tmodloader. Is it like that for everyone else or is it just on my end? I need it to work on the 64bit loader so I can use all my other mods.
Same thing for me, crashes on load. tML64-bits author told me that's because Terraria Overhaul needs to be updated.

Seems like gramophones can't be placed on platforms or objects that act like platforms (i.e. bookshelves, tables, workbenches, etc.).
Is this an oversight, a bug, or an intended feature?

Nothing against the music, but is there a way for me to disable Overhaul's music so that I can listen to the regular wavebank? Doesn't seem as though the config allows that.

Nothing against the music, but is there a way for me to disable Overhaul's music so that I can listen to the regular wavebank? Doesn't seem as though the config allows that.
I asked about this a while ago, but nobody ever got back to me. I mean it was technically only one page ago, but still a two month time gap.

I would love it if Terraria Overhaul (and all Terraria mods in general) didn't force custom music onto you. They should use the wave bank file even if they modify what music plays when and give you the option to change it to whatever wave bank file the mod recommends. This would not only allow custom music to be optional with mods instead of mandatory, but it would also help to significantly reduce game lag for the sake of lower end computers.

When I use the mod overhaul I have a problem when trying to pass that area of the desert it locks up and the game closes without any warning of error and you can not remove the overhaul environment music because each time I pass each biome or I get into the water it locks 2 or 3 seconds and returns to normal

Attachments

• PrtScr capture_2.jpg
    PrtScr capture_2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 134
This is incredible!
One thing I would like to see added is more mod compatibility though. I been playing with other mods, and it's really uncomfortable switching through the different systems every time I use something modded. Not to many mods though- just the major mods like Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, Dragon Ball Terraria, and whatever else you have time with.

I keep getting trapped in little puddles of water (presumably until I get a grappling hook) because I can't jump or climb out of them.

For instance, in order to get out of this:

1.png

I have to build a rope line or a staircase of platforms.

Overhaul not loading. TModLoader automatically disables it.

Error log included.

Attachments

• TModLoader Error - Terraria Overhaul.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 331
I like visual effects, new sounds/ost and the environmental system. But i don't like that much the player movement new "gameplay". In fact, the real thing i dislike is it shorter my jumps. The others things like bunnyhop and walljump are not THAT problematic (even i think it's a bit op) Is there a way to disable that? Or it's just an all or nothing? (Because i've searched for an option, but i didn't find it)
If there is an option somewhere, can you tell me where it is please?
If there's not, why there's not? It's a choice or technical difficulties? o_O

I just wanted to play like vanilla gameplay with some seasons and stuff like that...
And ambiant sounds are a great bonus too...;(

I know i'm picky for a free content. My perfectionism is sometimes close to autism :D

I have a problem, previously the mod worked fine, but I installed it again, along with the calamity and it loads "half" of the mod, the seasons does not appear and the animation of the trees either, however the music, fires and some other physical if, why?

I have a question.

Why does overhaul mess up worlds you didn't even open while it was active? That seems kinda... poor, if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom