tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Just wanted to report an issue that just popped on my 1st play-through with overhaul+calamity+thorium.

Eye of Cthulu wont die and remains at 1 hp while it keeps using his dashing attacks over and over.

Some of the other bosses that I have tested and so far they all worked fine (as in died properly): EoW, Skeletron, WoF, Golem, Bee Queen, Plantera, King Slime

EoC is working fine if I take Overhaul off of my modlist.

Just wanted to report an issue that just popped on my 1st play-through with overhaul+calamity+thorium.

Eye of Cthulu wont die and remains at 1 hp while it keeps using his dashing attacks over and over.

Some of the other bosses that I have tested and so far they all worked fine (as in died properly): EoW, Skeletron, WoF, Golem, Bee Queen, Plantera, King Slime

EoC is working fine if I take Overhaul off of my modlist.
Disable Calamity. Calamity and Overhaul are very buggy when they are both enabled.

Excuse me what the
67943062_524097081734072_7032129969257971712_n.jpg

hey,umm,a little problem:favouriting items with this mod is...kind of impossible. or at least i do not know how(anymore/yet). can somebody fix/help?
[doublepost=1565041394,1565041247][/doublepost]:redmunch:

ignore me. jsut testing something out
[doublepost=1565041423][/doublepost]:naughty:

Hi all.. I just download Terraria Overhaul. (My first mod) First thing I noticed was the issue with the cursor toggle. For some reason I need the alt key pressed all times instead of toggling it. I have tried changing the cursor (smart cursor mode) to toggle and hold also tried to change the keybinding to something else. But it doesn't allow me to toggle with this mod. Is that a bug? I have version v4.0.4.1 installed with tmod loader v.0.11.3
Hoping i'm just missing something.. the mod looks very cool but my finger is getting F*cked this way :p
Thanks in advance =)
Harrie

Friend, I really liked your mod! I speak English very poorly, so I use a Google translator (I apologize in advance for errors).

Please tell me how to disable functions in the terraria overhaul mod (I did not find this in the mod settings): craft only 1 torch made of wood and gel, the influence of temperature on the character, completely disable the effects indicated here: https: //terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Overhaul / Evil_Blooming and return teleportation to the house when you enter the world.

And if it’s not difficult to duplicate the message to this mail: [email protected]
Thank you in advance.

I have a problem, since I updated the latest version of Terraria overhaul 4.0.3 I had a small problem with the Eye of Cthulhu Boss in Revegeance mode also happens in Death Mode, but in normal or expert mode, this does not happen. The problem is that when I try to defeat it it stays at 1 hp and it is impossible to kill it in old versions like 3.2.2 this did not happen.

This happens in the Calamity Mod

Last edited:
hey,umm,a little problem:favouriting items with this mod is...kind of impossible. or at least i do not know how(anymore/yet). can somebody fix/help?

The Alt key, previously used for favoriting inventory items, was changed to Smart Cursor in the Overhaul mod. If you locate the Controls menu, you can find and switch Favorite to another keybind. Hope this helps!
[doublepost=1565275020,1565274667][/doublepost]
The problem is that when I try to defeat it it stays at 1 hp and it is impossible to kill it in old versions like 3.2.2 this did not happen.

At the moment, the Calamity mod is severely incompatible with the Overhaul mod. It is advised to either play in Normal or Expert mode only, or without the Calamity mod, altogether. Hope this helps!

P.S: Some other big-name mods, like Thorium are completely compatible with Overhaul.
[doublepost=1565275301][/doublepost]
Please tell me how to disable functions in the terraria overhaul mod (I did not find this in the mod settings): craft only 1 torch made of wood and gel, the influence of temperature on the character, completely disable the effects indicated here: https: //terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Overhaul / Evil_Blooming and return teleportation to the house when you enter the world.

All of these functions you mentioned from the Overhaul mod are in place to make the game more realistic/harder. There is no current way to disable these functions. Sorry for the inconvenience :indifferent:
[doublepost=1565275520][/doublepost]

Calamity is currently not compatible with the Overhaul mod. Are you playing in a special Calamity gamemode? Sorry for the inconvenience :indifferent:

I know this mod is more focused around changing how the game works than adding items, but since the hook physics don't work with multi-armed hooks, would it be possible to add some longer ranged hooks? All of the late-game hooks with the longest reach have multiple arms, so it limits swinging around to early short hooks.

Or ideally, make multi-armed hooks use the swinging physics on the first hook, but then default to how they work in vanilla Terraria on the second hook.

good day overhaul thank you for the bug fixes and update but there are seem still few bugs and unsatisfactory things i noticed
here is my report

1) fixed screen = it disallows scope binoculars and snipers from zooming,( i know it locks screen in place but it makes other items useless please do something )
2) hellwing still fires normal arrows instead of bats
3) screen shake = i know people like screen shakes and stuff but i set mine to 0.25 then i fired a SDMG using explosive bullets near myself then the shake increases so fast its like im making a cocktail out of my screen lol, i dont want to turn it of but a 0.25 screen-shake should be at least a little bit more softer that the current one

please look into it some of this are just random banther from me but there are still bugs
well at least it dont crash anymore after 30 mins of playing LOL TY I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE!!

Hi, I'm using calamity + overhaul and for the most part everything seems to be fine, except I just started using a calamity weapon (Brimstone sword) that uses right click as alternate fire and Terraria Overhaul's current right click overrides it. Is there any way for me to fix that? Thanks.

Hi, I'm using calamity + overhaul and for the most part everything seems to be fine, except I just started using a calamity weapon (Brimstone sword) that uses right click as alternate fire and Terraria Overhaul's current right click overrides it. Is there any way for me to fix that? Thanks.

You might be able to rebind Calamity's Sword Special Attack keybind to something other than Right Click in the Controls menu.

I'm still having the issue where my +speed modifiers disappear on weapons. Say for example I reforge a sword to legendary, when I pull it out of the reforge window and swing it, the + speed disappears. They come back every time I restart the game but go away again when I select the weapon and use it.
I did narrow it down to Terraria Overhaul.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Terraria +Speed missing

Last edited:
Errors.png

I want to get into this mod, but as long as texture issues like this continue to persist, it's making it harder and harder for me to like this. I really hope that the OP can add some sort of config to give players the option to use either overhaul's textures or textures you have installed. I love The slim character texture pack and calamity texture pack too much to give them up.

I really hope that the OP can add some sort of config to give players the option to use either overhaul's textures or textures you have installed. I love The slim character texture pack and calamity texture pack too much to give them up.

This will not happen with tile textures, as the grass & tree top textures get replaced due to seasons. You're basically asking for an option to have green grass during all seasons.
I will, however, eventually add support for loading seasonal textures from texture packs, but creators of calamity's texture pack will have to cooperate after I do so.

The slim texture pack probably won't ever work, as Overhaul uses its own sprite sheet for all player related textures, and all that is getting generated on runtime. Adjusting that texture generator to produce sane results with slim pack will be quite painful, if not impossible.

Attachments

• CopperChainmail.png
    CopperChainmail.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 121
This will not happen with tile textures, as the grass & tree top textures get replaced due to seasons. You're basically asking for an option to have green grass during all seasons.
I will, however, eventually add support for loading seasonal textures from texture packs, but creators of calamity's texture pack will have to cooperate after I do so.

The slim texture pack probably won't ever work, as Overhaul uses its own sprite sheet for all player related textures, and all that is getting generated on runtime. Adjusting that texture generator to produce sane results with slim pack will be quite painful, if not impossible.
well i very much agree
so can i ask if you can make your mod compatible with the upcoming shaders mod?
you an find him on youtube, his videos about the mod but its still not released but will be soon
its one hell of a texture mod that i want to be applied and it would be a nice add on if it matches the overhaul seasons and such

the creator of the shaders mod goes by the name of "The Gaming Lore" in youtube check his videos if you think his upcoming texture mod would be a nice mixture for overhaul

I Recently Have A Problem With This Mod

-When I Download This Mod From Mod Browser It Doesn't Appear At My Mod Section However It Does Appear In My Mod File

-I Did Try Use Manual Method Still Same Result

My Computer Spec
-Memory: DDR 3 4GB Ram
-Graphic Card: On Board
-Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz

I Appreciate If Some Of The Forum Members Could Help Me

Back
Top Bottom