• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Necromenta

Terrarian
Terraria.Main.statusTextTerraria.Main.statusText

I got that error trying to create a world, when it starts to generate ruines and the game stops, very sad, i wanted to play the mod but I wouldnt if it is not compatible with calamity or other big mods

Mirsario

Spazmatism
Terraria.Main.statusTextTerraria.Main.statusText

I got that error trying to create a world, when it starts to generate ruines and the game stops, very sad, i wanted to play the mod but I wouldnt if it is not compatible with calamity or other big mods
You're using outdated mods, and it has nothing to do with overhaul.

Ziiio

Terrarian
Hello, I have an issue with calamity mod. Whenever I toggle on revengeance mod from calamity,bosses stay at 1 hp no mtter what. Is there any way to fix this?

ozoahameg

Terrarian
Hello, I have an issue with calamity mod. Whenever I toggle on revengeance mod from calamity,bosses stay at 1 hp no mtter what. Is there any way to fix this?
same here

MY REQUEST TO THE OVERHAUL DEVS
PLEASE PUT AN OPTION TO DISABLE THE BOSS DEATH ANIMATION(where the boss stays at 1 HP and plays their animation) its the only think i can think of for the solution of incompatibility against the Calamity,

PLEASE OVERHAUL AT LEAST PUT 1 MORE OPTION WHERE WE CAN DISABLE THE BOSS DEATH ANIMATION

ozoahameg

Terrarian
TO THE OVERHAUL CREATORS/DEVS
i have a major request that would be very nice if you can add into your mod PLEASE

1) option to disable boss death animation (where boss stays qt 1 HP and plays animation, this bugged with the calamity revengance)

2) lightning should strike diagonally, i mean its kinda weird to see all lightning striking at 90 degrees always,(only if possible)

3) summer boss spawning(queen bee) please can we have an option where this wont happen?,

4) autumn: crimson have those tendons growing, i think it would be nice if corruption have some too, like rotten pulps growing on the walls and pops when a player touches and slowing them down shortly(make them destructible like crimson (if possible a version for hollow too, with a different effect?)

5) Thunder Bolt(weapon), since lightning is present and have an electric system working, maybe add a weapon that uses its power, like a new weapon(just 1 or 2) that can shoot lightning [causes fire] and uses a new type of ammo that is obtained when utilizing the lightning rod) {if by any chance your making this make it powerful and hard to get like it needs nebula or vortex to craft it}

6) some rokcet launchers and guns dont get the overhauled effect? is it forgotten or on purpose(snowman cannon, candy corn rifle,etc.)

This will not happen with tile textures, as the grass & tree top textures get replaced due to seasons. You're basically asking for an option to have green grass during all seasons.
I will, however, eventually add support for loading seasonal textures from texture packs, but creators of calamity's texture pack will have to cooperate after I do so.

The slim texture pack probably won't ever work, as Overhaul uses its own sprite sheet for all player related textures, and all that is getting generated on runtime. Adjusting that texture generator to produce sane results with slim pack will be quite painful, if not impossible.
Thanks for filling me in but I think you should've told me to disable the item overhaul, because I did just that and no texture problems show up. In any case I'll be playing this now.

Megaboto.t.1.0

Terrarian
ok

so

how do i get spears out of the wall/doors?

picked up trident, held in hand ald right clicked, and it was thrown. now i cannot pick it up anymore(left/right click does not work for sure)

Ziiio

Terrarian
I suggest you to clear all vanilla bosses before coming to another bosses from different mods. This should work, for me at least. It happens to vanilla bosses only. Really annoying

EZ337

Terrarian
Thanks for filling me in but I think you should've told me to disable the item overhaul, because I did just that and no texture problems show up. In any case I'll be playing this now.
That will also effeftively disable a lot of the features of Overhaul. Like reloading guns and the new grappling hook system (Which I have mixed feelings about. It's helpful at times, and sometimes I forget. Not a big issue). If you are satisfied with losing those features then I guess you got what you wanted

Teabird

Terrarian
Can I play this on the tmodloader v0.11.4 update? If I reload the mod to play it says it is not compatible with the update.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
How to place my chair? my character rotate were i have cursor... how to disable it?
go to overhaul option it should be there, but i forgot what its called(dont worry the overhaul options are self explanatory)
main menu > overhaul options

jlobotka

Terrarian
Hi everybody,
first of all, hat off to the creator of this wonderful mod, it is really refreshing and it has many very cool ideas. We are group of gamers from SK EU that was previously playing vanilla game and now we are trying modded content.

1) Right now we tried Thorium + Spirit + some smaller modes (Antiaris and GRealm). Ideally we would like also add Overhaul + Leveled mod ... but we are unsure about cooperation between these two mods as devs from each mod had/has got beef between themselves and now ... we are just not sure what to use safely....

On related news - we tested overhaul and we like most features. We also have some question on features we want to change a little bit

1) Is there a way to turn off stepping for ward when using weapon?
2) When opening chest - why do you always also swing weapon ? Is it possible to separate interact button and right click attack from overhaul ??

Also, I wish you lot of fans, mod is very good, maybe a bit more of options for mod customization ... :)
Best Wishes

Smooke

Steampunker
go to overhaul option it should be there, but i forgot what its called(dont worry the overhaul options are self explanatory)
main menu > overhaul options
In overhaul settings> clientside settings> camera settings i have Fixed camera On. But in game my character moves Head where i have cursor , and i didn't know how to disable it.

That will also effeftively disable a lot of the features of Overhaul. Like reloading guns and the new grappling hook system (Which I have mixed feelings about. It's helpful at times, and sometimes I forget. Not a big issue). If you are satisfied with losing those features then I guess you got what you wanted
I'm fine with losing them as long as the textures on my character remains consistent. I'm not sure if the author is able to add in option to disable arm rotation while maintaining the items overhaul, that would be ideal. But I don't know how feasible that would be or even if it's worth doing so for a small number of people.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
I'm fine with losing them as long as the textures on my character remains consistent. I'm not sure if the author is able to add in option to disable arm rotation while maintaining the items overhaul, that would be ideal. But I don't know how feasible that would be or even if it's worth doing so for a small number of people.
yea i even requested to add some options to disable bossdeath animation it bugs with calamity but theres no reply since
with so few people asking for certain things it barely reaches them so lets just wait since overhaul is not having an update for a long time, it might be already added they are just not replying,

Halfcatman

Terrarian
I have a problem related to the zooming feature of the npc talking. When I loaded up my game the other day and even today. My screen is constantly zoomed in on me and I cant do anything. I tried restarting everything, the game steam the entire PC etc. But nothing worked. Even dying didn't fix it.. any solutions would help.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
I have a problem related to the zooming feature of the npc talking. When I loaded up my game the other day and even today. My screen is constantly zoomed in on me and I cant do anything. I tried restarting everything, the game steam the entire PC etc. But nothing worked. Even dying didn't fix it.. any solutions would help.
go to main menu
main menu > overhaul setting > gameplay setting > camera > zoom on NPC dialog = off/no, fixed Camera = yes/on,

Top Bottom