tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

If there's no chance of this ever being compatible with the Yoraiz0r's 'Dual Wielding' mod (or so it seems), would you consider implementing your own version of dual wielding into this mod instead at some point down the line? As much as I love this mod, the ability to mine/fight while holding a torch seems like a glaring omission now.

Can't believe I'm suggesting such a herculean task, but honestly it doesn't seem terribly insane after all this mod offers, along with the "will probably add" features. ;)

But other than having to choose favorites between this and a few other mods, I can't compliment the work done here enough.

A torch slot mod would be nice to have, I think graydee mentioned it as a possible project.

Just made an account to ask this as I've been stuck for hours now - how am I supposed to destroy demon altars with the pwnhammer? Every time I swing it it just does a normal power swing. I've tried holding down the mouse button and it does a power swing, and just clicking on the altar and it still does a power swing. Even left-shifting the altar and clicking won't work. This goes for just building stuff in general too, I can't even hammer walls into certain angles because they just keep power swinging constantly. Thanks for any help you can provide!
ooh, that's bad. I'll fix it soon. For now don't be scared to disable the mod to just break these altars. It doesn't touch generation or anything, so you can't lose data.

What if this was a feature for Axes instead, as all they do in vanilla is chop down trees?

I updated to 1.0.2 today and after a little bit of mundane gameplay, I suddenly found a small rectangle of perfectly explored cave on my map:
aqMO0Q5.png

PS: That fire system takes some getting used to. Reminds me of old-school Minecraft, where fire is an omnidestructive force of nature that cannot be fought, only fleed from. I was lucky that tree was standing in water.

I updated to 1.0.2 today and after a little bit of mundane gameplay, I suddenly found a small rectangle of perfectly explored cave on my map:
aqMO0Q5.png

PS: That fire system takes some getting used to. Reminds me of old-school Minecraft, where fire is an omnidestructive force of nature that cannot be fought, only fleed from. I was lucky that tree was standing in water.
That seems to happen when you recall due to the permanent binoculars effect.

help me when i enable the mod it shows this

Could not load type 'System.Reflection.CustomAttributeExtensions' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulItems.Initialize()
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.Load() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 336
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

This is the Brutal Doom of Terraria.
...That's a rename idea. Brutal Terraria.

But yes, I'm in love with this mod. Especially the guns - this is what gunplay should have been like in vanilla.

Hey guys, i hope someone can help me. I activated this mod, and everytime i throw an Item out of my Inventory my game crashes. Did someone else have this Problem? I already reinstalled the Mod. Thank you.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    56.9 KB · Views: 155
is there also a way to disable the new swing mechanics? it doesnt work too well with modded swords,as it'll only shoot 1 projectile

Mods like Infinity dont work because the endless items like infinite chlorophyte bullet are used up like normal bullets

"Yeah, gonna need an alternate download with that." (Mediafire has an infinite refresh glitch where it doesn't download the file and just refreshes forever)

So I've killed the WoF twice now, and both times the game crashed after, so I had to do it again. And now after trying to save and exit after killing it, it's sitting at the loading screen endlessly saying, "Setting hard mode" I JUST WANT TO GET INTO HARD MODE

So I've killed the WoF twice now, and both times the game crashed after, so I had to do it again. And now after trying to save and exit after killing it, it's sitting at the loading screen endlessly saying, "Setting hard mode" I JUST WANT TO GET INTO HARD MODE
check if you have spirit mod enabled

Back
Top Bottom