tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So I've killed the WoF twice now, and both times the game crashed after, so I had to do it again. And now after trying to save and exit after killing it, it's sitting at the loading screen endlessly saying, "Setting hard mode" I JUST WANT TO GET INTO HARD MODE
List your mods

Well there's a bunch none that add items or bosses. There's Helpful Hotkeys, Fargos Mutant Mod, Unleveled, Boss Checklist, Boss Health Bar, Player Health/Mana bar, Wing Slot Upgraded, and WMITF
[doublepost=1501531629,1501531614][/doublepost]And overhaul of course

Well there's a bunch none that add items or bosses. There's Helpful Hotkeys, Fargos Mutant Mod, Unleveled, Boss Checklist, Boss Health Bar, Player Health/Mana bar, Wing Slot Upgraded, and WMITF
[doublepost=1501531629,1501531614][/doublepost]And overhaul of course
Try doing it without fargo's.

Please focus realistic swimming. I REALLY want realistic swimming... I hate it how your character doesn't rotate when swimming horizontally or how it is like you are just infinitely jumping...

Heres a list of problems I found with about 35 mods (Including Overhaul) that I will update as I find more.
1. Infinity doesn't work with this mod's changes to ranged weapons. If it isn't apparent, Infinity adds more infinite items (like quivers) so it's got something to do with modded ammo. I tried using infinite rockets and instead it acted as a single rocket and it was immediately used up. Also tried using infinite luminite arrows and it was used up too.
2. JoostMod's Fishing Shotguns are held in the wrong place. It just kinda hovers a large distance over your hand
3. The Cryo-Magus Spark from Thorium doesn't render hair with this mod even though it normally renders hair without this mod.
4. ...this.
rOJ9Jqi.png
I apparently Rocket Jumped in a bad way...
5. ...and this.
9fLLCTU.png
6. Items such as Star Wrath, Starfury, and The Burning Sky from Calamity don't rain projectiles from the sky anymore.
7. Logos used in texture packs don't appear in the Overhaul logo. Probs isn't much, but I like having a logo in a texture pack.

...This mod tries to do good, but it has so many flaws. One of the only reasons I got this mod was for rocket jumping, but the Launch Jumper from Thorium already does that... other than that this mod is kinda broken. I'm not really interested in using it anymore until some good customization and bug fix updates are put in.

Last edited:
Ok, heres a game breaking bug if you use this mod with thorium:
KIlling the Wall Of Flesh does nothing. no loot, no spirits, nothing. not even gibs spawn when they die.

Edit: This needs to be fixed. as soon as possible. basically, don't even fight the WOF if you play multiplayer with this mod; exiting the world will corrupt the world, rendering all the effort useless.

Last edited:
JwS7eRQ.png

This is a huge mod, which, instead of adding new content to the game, focuses on adding new gameplay mechanics and completely remaking existing ones.
It completely remakes guns, player movement, all melee combat, adds dodgerolls, block climbing, atmospheric sounds & footsteps, makes gore ridiculously enjoyable, adds blood on tiles, a fire system, makes a lot of stuff more interactable, enhances enemy ai, completely remakes player rendering, makes trees fall like in starbound, and does a thousand more things i can't even memorize.

Release Trailer
Features:

Credits:

Videos:
Download:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Random links:

The "Will probably add this if i get some time or some patrons" list:

yis.
I cant figure out how to download this mod from MediaFire. Ive extracted the zip files, then Copied and Pasted it into my
JwS7eRQ.png

This is a huge mod, which, instead of adding new content to the game, focuses on adding new gameplay mechanics and completely remaking existing ones.
It completely remakes guns, player movement, all melee combat, adds dodgerolls, block climbing, atmospheric sounds & footsteps, makes gore ridiculously enjoyable, adds blood on tiles, a fire system, makes a lot of stuff more interactable, enhances enemy ai, completely remakes player rendering, makes trees fall like in starbound, and does a thousand more things i can't even memorize.

Release Trailer
Features:

Credits:

Videos:
Download:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Random links:

The "Will probably add this if i get some time or some patrons" list:

yis.
Hello. I cant seem to get this to work. I downloaded this from MediaFire and I extracted the Files Copied them and pasted them into my terraria steam folder. Am I doing something wrong? Pls Reply Soon!

I cant figure out how to download this mod from MediaFire. Ive extracted the zip files, then Copied and Pasted it into my

Hello. I cant seem to get this to work. I downloaded this from MediaFire and I extracted the Files Copied them and pasted them into my terraria steam folder. Am I doing something wrong? Pls Reply Soon!
Do you have tmodloader installed?

It seems that any double jump accessory (other than the cloud-in-a-bottle) is bugged, to the point of being broken. It allows you another jump functionally identical to the cloud variant, but has no particle effects. It also doesn't seem to negate your fall, so if you were to jump off a high ledge and use your double jump, you would still take full damage from the fall (perhaps even adding the additional distance fallen). I've tested this with the blizzard and the sandstorm variants so far.

I do have other mods, but they don't change the character, accessories, fall speed, collision, or anything else relevant. I don't think, that is.

A few problems. Not with the mod itself but the Config. Editing the config isn't working- Fire isn't disabled and Camera tracking isn't disabled- And for some reason, every time i load the game, my settings are defaulted. My Documents folder is set to be a Onedrive folder but i don't see why that'd break anything. If it would, let me know. Also, every time i open Terraria, Notepad++ (The program i was using to edit the config) would open a popup saying that the file was modified and asked if i wanted to save the changes. So i have a feeling something is overwriting it.

Yes I do, the latest version
You need to install the mod via Tmodloader, follow the directions on the help page of Tmodloader. It should go into Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods.

Excellent mod Mirsario! I'm having a lot of fun!
[doublepost=1501561357,1501561132][/doublepost]
A few problems. Not with the mod itself but the Config. Editing the config isn't working- Fire isn't disabled and Camera tracking isn't disabled- And for some reason, every time i load the game, my settings are defaulted. My Documents folder is set to be a Onedrive folder but i don't see why that'd break anything. If it would, let me know. Also, every time i open Terraria, Notepad++ (The program i was using to edit the config) would open a popup saying that the file was modified and asked if i wanted to save the changes. So i have a feeling something is overwriting it.

You're maybe editing the wrong config, go into Modloader folder and edit that config. Overwrite. I have no problems with the config, so it's on probably your end.

What exactly 'counts' as a water weapon? I know water gun and water bolt are obvious items but what other objects extinguishes you?

Last edited:
Well, Ogs, Flamethrower definitely ISNT a water weapon *kappa*
[doublepost=1501577594,1501577357][/doublepost]Also, that didnt fix my game, are you sure its that specifically? ill redownload Overhaul and see if that changes anything for... whatever reason

Back
Top Bottom