tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Ok, this mod is now pure broke-ness.
I can't mine, or reload mods without crashes.

I need this mod though!

Is there a way to disable the 'look at lava, get set on fire and lose control of your character in what is basically a stunlock for 30 seconds' feature?
Turns out that losing control of your character 80% of the time in the underworld isn't fun, it's just infuriating

Yeah, that fire effect where you lose control of your character is complete utter BS. Sure i prob need to "git gud" and totally beat Terraria without taking any damage cuz mlg pro nonsense, but seriously. Get hit by anything fire and your dead and cant do anything about it.

Go into the config, and im guessing the FireEffect line is what causes that, i put it to False and gonna see if it happens again.

Can u guys help me? Start playing and noticed that blood of slimes red when it should be blue for example...
p.s. sorry for bad english:)

Hey Mirsario, I went ahead and asked Hamstar if he would be able to incorporate your Dodge Roll feature into his own Stamina mod. His response was this.
Well there's an API with hooks available for mods to do just that! If you follow this guide, you don't even need mod dependency to implement this!

It would take me a while (and a lot of opinionated judgement) to implement stamina on behalf of others' mods, so for now I recommend using the API.

So my question is; would this be feasible to do with Terraria Overhaul? And if not on your end, perhaps you would be willing to contact Hamstar and give him suggestions on how to balance or integrate your features into his system? At least that way Hamstar would be able to avoid any forced judgments. Hopefully somewhere down the road we see more integrated mod compatibility!

Really looking forward to the 2.0 release as well, you're doing an awesome job!

for when for people who can not access beta 2.0?
1tv093.jpg

Could you please make it so we can disable the on fire panic "feature"? The underworld is a bloody nightmare and infuriating. I was so hyped for a new heavily modded playthrough with this overhaul, but that "feature" completely ruined that.

I only want one thing from this mod and that is the save location when you log off a world.

If I disable everything but that feature i shouldn't run into any other mod additions right?

EDIT: Tested it out so far I don't see an option to disable all other features just some.

Last edited:
when I try to download it from the mod browser it says mod browser error try again later but I can still download other mods.

Sweet, glad to see you changed the On Fire debuff, should be way less brutally annoying.

Wish there was an alternate download. the Modbrowser link on the front page let me download something, but all it was in it was a README.md file, and the bandwidth is exceeded on the modbrowser /sadface. Hopefully tomorrow it'll let me download it.

Sweet, glad to see you changed the On Fire debuff, should be way less brutally annoying.

Wish there was an alternate download. the Modbrowser link on the front page let me download something, but all it was in it was a README.md file, and the bandwidth is exceeded on the modbrowser /sadface. Hopefully tomorrow it'll let me download it.
It just started working.

It just downloaded for me in the mod browser in-game. Finally, after ferociously clicking that update button every 2 minutes, hoping i see just a smidget of yellow move in the progress bar. Btw, that 2.0 Trailer is amazing, i think i watched it about 5 times waiting to hopefully download it. Now i can actually play it, cheers.

Holy crap, the first 5 minutes has been brutal already, got struck by lightning XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom