tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Mirsario delivers with the most massive of updates, and I'm already loving what I'm seeing in the changelog.

You, my friend, are a hero.

Mirsario delivers with the most massive of updates, and I'm already loving what I'm seeing in the changelog.

You, my friend, are a hero.

He sure does. Tho the On Fire! debuff did put me off for awhile and made me not even want to keep going, but after i decided to boot up Terraria and saw 2.0 came out, and noticed it got changed, now im def determined to see this through, cant wait to get all the awesome guns with the amazing sound effects.

Re-logic needs to hire this dude and let him do his thing on the new Terraria game, if its even called Otherworld anymore, these features are too good not to have. Tho i'm sure he'll be bringing overhaul over to that game eventually, if at all possible

I've found 2 bugs.

1: NPCs don't spawn. Enemies, townies, nothing.

2: Grapple hook physics don't work.

EDIT: Okay, grapple hook physics DO work, I was using the slime hook tho. Not sure why that isn't supported in hook physics, but it's probably cuz it has multiple hooks out at the same time. However, the NPCs not spawning is still a HUGE problem. I only have three mods enabled: Cheat sheet, HERO's mod, and Terraria Overhaul.

Last edited:
I really love this mod and the new update, fantastic work!!!
The only Thing that Bugs me is that the invinibility is back, an option to turn it off again would be awesome. But thats not 100% needed. :)

NPCs don't spawn. Enemies, townies, nothing.

I have the same problem.
Yeah, I didn't think I was the only one. And it's a shame, too. I want to use this mod in a world I play in with a friend, but unfortunately, I already have a majority of the Town NPCs in the world. So I can't use it til this bug is fixed.

Anyone else?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    767.4 KB · Views: 309
Decided to toy around with this mod as soon as it came out. This might not be the first time someone posted questions like this, but...

• Is there a list of music that can be played with the gramophone?
  • Where I can listen to the remixes by Kirbyrocket? (like the one that plays when you fight The Twins)
Anyways, this mod is still going strong, and I'm satisfied with the results already, though Spirit mod compatibility come use a little bit more bug fixing (some magic weapons don't even work)

made a new char and a new world to test 2.0 got a weird interaction between this mod and Antiaris. not sure what causes tho, but it may be related to structure generation. when i spawned i went to the Guide's house and got huge amounts of tables, doors, wood and other materials. its not gamebreaking but its pretty weird.

also i too got the NPCs not spawning bug. Guide should be unconscious here at spawn.

Getting this error when i highlight a weapon from the KRPG mod. The framerate it the game also drops to like 2

System.Reflection.TargetParameterCountException occured in TerrariaOverhaul
Stacktrace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at TerrariaOverhaul.Extensions.CallMethod(Type type, String methodName, Object obj, Nullable`1 flags, Object[] parameters) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\Extensions.cs:line 1537
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulItems.<>c__DisplayClass56_2.<SetupDelegates>b__1(Object obj, Item item_) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulItems.cs:line 866
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException occured in TerrariaOverhaul
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Stacktrace:
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
at TerrariaOverhaul.FakeHook`4.Call[TReturn](Int32 type, TEntity entityObj, Object[] arguments) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulItems.cs:line 126

NPCs don't spawn. Enemies, townies, nothing.

I have the same problem.
I've found 2 bugs.

1: NPCs don't spawn. Enemies, townies, nothing.

2: Grapple hook physics don't work.

EDIT: Okay, grapple hook physics DO work, I was using the slime hook tho. Not sure why that isn't supported in hook physics, but it's probably cuz it has multiple hooks out at the same time. However, the NPCs not spawning is still a HUGE problem. I only have three mods enabled: Cheat sheet, HERO's mod, and Terraria Overhaul.
To fix the spawning update TML to 0.10.1.1 https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.10.1.1
[doublepost=1514840662,1514840618][/doublepost]
Getting this error when i highlight a weapon from the KRPG mod. The framerate it the game also drops to like 2
KRPG currently tries to have overhaul compatibility but fails and makes it worse, wait for Kalci to return.

made a new char and a new world to test 2.0 got a weird interaction between this mod and Antiaris. not sure what causes tho, but it may be related to structure generation. when i spawned i went to the Guide's house and got huge amounts of tables, doors, wood and other materials. its not gamebreaking but its pretty weird.

also i too got the NPCs not spawning bug. Guide should be unconscious here at spawn.
check my previous replies and i don't believe the first bug you mentioned is overhaul's fault, as i don't touch generation at all.

So how do we handle sanity? I skimmed through the changelog and everything but i couldnt see anything on it. this overhaul is too massive lol It's going up way more than it goes down, and i dont even want to know what happens when it hits 10k.

So how do we handle sanity? I skimmed through the changelog and everything but i couldnt see anything on it. this overhaul is too massive lol It's going up way more than it goes down, and i dont even want to know what happens when it hits 10k.
Wat. Sanity is from calamity's revengeance mode.

I tried to use this mod with my friend but whenever i try to enable it is says this.
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalNPC(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
The type initializer for 'TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC' threw an exception.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..ctor()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..cctor()

Mods: Calamity
Yetanotherbosshealthbar
Imksushi
bosschecklist
PS. it might also be cuz i am playing on windows 7 32 bit..

I tried to use this mod with my friend but whenever i try to enable it is says this.
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalNPC(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
The type initializer for 'TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC' threw an exception.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..ctor()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulNPC..cctor()

Mods: Calamity
Yetanotherbosshealthbar
Imksushi
bosschecklist
PS. it might also be cuz i am playing on windows 7 32 bit..
Check the main post, you need .net framework 4.6

WHat does it mean TO is compatibile with Thorium? No crashes, that's obvious but does it also mean that Thorium items inherit Overhaul features? Can I use power attacks with new swords, charge new bows, reload new guns? Do mod bullets bounce off metalic enemies? How added hooks behave, etc. etc.?

Back
Top Bottom