tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

this mod seriously needs an update because i kept receiving error logs even though i have disabled EVERY MOD EXCEPT OVERHAUL, plz help

Whatever you do don't post what those error messages are. That will not help people determine what's wrong so just don't do it.

Whatever you do don't post what those error messages are. That will not help people determine what's wrong so just don't do it.
well i dont exactly pay attention to the error messages too much unless if i know what it means (plus idk how to post them)

Mirsario is there something in your code that makes it check to make sure weapons don't damage NPC's?

If so then it's causing an incompatibility with the Vending Machines mod, which has a weapon that is used specifically to kill NPC's so you can turn them into vending machines.

plz this is the kind of thing that was happening after this attempt at a playthru WITH other mods
[doublepost=1515889090,1515889027][/doublepost]
Mirsario is there something in your code that makes it check to make sure weapons don't damage NPC's?

If so then it's causing an incompatibility with the Vending Machines mod, which has a weapon that is used specifically to kill NPC's so you can turn them into vending machines.
when i said i disabled every mod, I MEANT THAT I DISABLED EVERY MOD!!!

Attachments

• Terraria Overhaul_ Rated M for Mature 1_12_2018 2_27_14 PM.png
    Terraria Overhaul_ Rated M for Mature 1_12_2018 2_27_14 PM.png
    769.7 KB · Views: 164
then explain how i already have the newist version of tmodloader and overhaul and AM in the tmodloader discord server

Did I say check the version of tmodloader and overhaul... NO I said WHAT...VERSION... OF... ".NET" ... DO... YOU... HAVE... I even gave you a link on how to check.

Did I say check the version of tmodloader and overhaul... NO I said WHAT...VERSION... OF... ".NET" ... DO... YOU... HAVE... I even gave you a link on how to check.
i literaly dont have a clue on how to select run on the start menu so its not going to help (also i have windows 10)

i literaly dont have a clue on how to select run on the start menu so its not going to help (also i have windows 10)

And this is why I hate people...

"Your product doesn't work (even though it works for thousands of other people) because I'm too stupid to use it, fix your product."

"Lets look to see if something is wrong with your system."

"I'm too stupid to follow instructions, fix your product."

Here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55170

Install that and try again.

And this is why I hate people...

"Your product doesn't work (even though it works for thousands of other people) because I'm too stupid to use it, fix your product."

"Lets look to see if something is wrong with your system."

"I'm too stupid to follow instructions, fix your product."

Here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55170

Install that and try again.
i am terribly sorry but this pc WAS GIVEN TO ME LESS THAN A YEAR AGO!!!! AND ITS DESIGNED TO RUN GAMES (also did i mention that someone else was reciving the same issue that i was?)

i am terribly sorry but this pc WAS GIVEN TO ME LESS THAN A YEAR AGO!!!! AND ITS DESIGNED TO RUN GAMES (also did i mention that someone else was reciving the same issue that i was?)

1) Just because your PC was "designed" to run games or that it's less than a year old does not mean everything will run fine on it without you sometimes needing to do something. For instance it is stated quite vocally on the mods first page that this mod requires at least .NET 4.6 framework to work properly.

2) It doesn't matter if 1, 2 or 10 people are having an issue if literal THOUSANDS of people are not having that issue. The game/mod author does not pick and choose who it works and does not work for. The lowest count of people involved in a situation are the ones causing said problem through either their own fault or through something wrong/missing on their system.

So again I say, install that file and try the mod again.

1) Just because your PC was "designed" to run games or that it's less than a year old does not mean everything will run fine on it without you sometimes needing to do something. For instance it is stated quite vocally on the mods first page that this mod requires at least .NET 4.6 framework to work properly.

2) It doesn't matter if 1, 2 or 10 people are having an issue if literal THOUSANDS of people are not having that issue. The game/mod author does not pick and choose who it works and does not work for. The lowest count of people involved in a situation are the ones causing said problem through either their own fault or through something wrong/missing on their system.

So again I say, install that file and try the mod again.
well i dont know the download site, therefore i dont trust it

well i dont know the download site, therefore i dont trust it

ITS THE :red:ING MICROSOFT WEBSITE YOU DINGUS

You know what, forget it, don't install that, Overhaul as well as tmodloader and every other mod created are not compatible with your computer specifically because the mod authors hate you, Uninstall them and play vanilla so the rest of the world doesn't have to deal with your existence.

Also make sure you only play singleplayer just so you don't infect other people in the future, in fact please disconnect your internet.

Last edited:
ITS THE :red:ING MICROSOFT WEBSITE YOU DINGUS

You know what, forget it, don't install that, Overhaul as well as tmodloader and every other mod created are not compatible with your computer specifically because the mod authors hate you, Uninstall them and play vanilla so the rest of the world doesn't have to deal with your existence.

Also make sure you only play singleplayer just so you don't infect other people in the future, in fact please disconnect your internet.
that is not nessasarly true but still it already affected someone else that i have not played online with and think the issue should be resolved and i have played with other mods from tmodloader and mods that are not for terraria on this thing before and it is successful in opperation

that is not nessasarly true but still it already affected someone else that i have not played online with and think the issue should be resolved and i have played with other mods from tmodloader and mods that are not for terraria on this thing before and it is successful in opperation

I fear the day you grow old enough to own a car...

I fear the day you grow old enough to own a car...

Can we please stop arguing over this nonsense?

Warmainiac, you can trust the Microsoft website. If you wanna play modded, download what you need.

plz this is the kind of thing that was happening after this attempt at a playthru WITH other mods
[doublepost=1515889090,1515889027][/doublepost] when i said i disabled every mod, I MEANT THAT I DISABLED EVERY MOD!!!
Disable logging of all exceptions in tml settings and don't compile mods in the session. This will be fixed soon.

Now I really like this mod, but for my current playthrough the only change I want from it is the dynamic camera. The mod's settings aren't as broad as they probably should be for that purpose.
I would love to turn off, say, the inability to use wings underwater, and how biomes effect debuffs, and how the Flamethrow shoots actual projectiles, etc.

Back
Top Bottom