tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Okay, the random crashes when putting an item in a repair table happen not only with modded items, but with vanilla items such as Fetid Baghnakhs also. Any response to this?

Probably ran out of memory?

"To avoid running out of memory you can try the following:
- If you were reloading mods - don't, instead you should enable the mods you want and manually restart the game.
- Close as many programs as possible.
- Use less mods."

I I do not have any mod installed this was the only one I was trying to install, I do not know why it is giving this memory problem because I installed calamity to test and it worked the only one that I can not install is the overhaul and never had another programs open,just terraria. ;(

Thank you for creating this mod, it is insanely good!!!

Discovered some bugs:
- I can reset item durability by putting it on Item Frame / Weapon Rack.
- Bee Keeper doesn't seem to spawn bees on hit.

[doublepost=1517230253,1517230223][/doublepost]
Overhaul's OSTs will always be played instead of wavebank's, but you can disable them in clientside settings.
All remixes are really just remixes. Designed to fit in with vanilla tracks.

That's good to know. What setting am I looking for in the config file? It's in D:\USER FILES\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader as it was the only one i could find.

The error in the description of the space armor is written that the space gun requires 0 mana. This is not the case as the bonus armor bonus in this modification reduces the mana cost of this weapon.
[doublepost=1517353243,1517353143][/doublepost]Also I would like to fix the progression of the invasion (not visible stripes) while using firearms (instead of the progression of the invasion there the weapon icon)

Question: how do I use Overhaul with everything disabled except the gore and sounds? There doesn't seem to be a way to disable things like seasons.

So heavy rain... is there an easy way to deal with it?
And by heavy rain I mean rain that forms into water blocks and breaks everything.
(Sorry if this has already been answered, I didn't want to sift the replies to find it as everything is currently being destroyed :p)

So heavy rain... is there an easy way to deal with it?
And by heavy rain I mean rain that forms into water blocks and breaks everything.
(Sorry if this has already been answered, I didn't want to sift the replies to find it as everything is currently being destroyed :p)

It's possible to pause the game by opening the menu and enabling auto-pause. Also, it should help to dig trenches or an underground system for water to run into. Torches and campfires can be protected from water damage by elevating them and placing a tile above them. Lightning rods can be used to absorb lightning and keep it away from wooden constructs.

Hi @Mirsario is definitely look like Overhaul has a bug with banners. Just loaded my world with nothing but Overhaul enabled and used a Copper Pickaxe to hit a Demon Eye, with and without banner. The same damage was dealt.

I'm just about to do my first playthrough with this mod, and the strong winds kinda worries me. Will the strong winds affect any terrain/buildings, or just mobs and trees?

I'm asking if it's a bug where its forever winter or if it's still working normally but just began on Winter.
The latter.
[doublepost=1517560277,1517560234][/doublepost]
I'm just about to do my first playthrough with this mod, and the strong winds kinda worries me. Will the strong winds affect any terrain/buildings, or just mobs and trees?
Nah, they don't destroy anything. Only via fire maybe, so get a lightning rod.

2 of my most recent issues that i had were arrows glitching thru the ground when they broke and the character and trees had an issue with the animations PLZ help

2 of my most recent issues that i had were arrows glitching thru the ground when they broke and the character and trees had an issue with the animations PLZ help
IIRC someone had that issue, but only with "The Enigma Mod" installed. Can't even guess what they poopcoded there.

Super shotgun, bad weapons, you need to raise the damage and change the price of improving weapons (1 reforging costs 2 platinum)

Back
Top Bottom