tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I've been having a weird bug when using this mod with Thorium? Certain monsters that use the zombie body-type (such as a specific type of zombie and Mahogany Ents) are broken: the head is on the same level as the legs and there is no body. Basically, instead of three spaces high, they're only one space high, as if they were crushed. It was easy to ignore at first but now it's getting tough to notice these guys approaching.
Current mods used: Calamity, Thorium, this one.

Is there any way to fix it? Thanks in advance!

I've been having a weird bug when using this mod with Thorium? Certain monsters that use the zombie body-type (such as a specific type of zombie and Mahogany Ents) are broken: the head is on the same level as the legs and there is no body. Basically, instead of three spaces high, they're only one space high, as if they were crushed. It was easy to ignore at first but now it's getting tough to notice these guys approaching.
Current mods used: Calamity, Thorium, this one.

Is there any way to fix it? Thanks in advance!
Yup, facing the same problem right now. Both thorium and this are too good to give up tho, hope there will be a fix soon.

Getting some errors when enabling:
Code:
Failed to resolve Terraria.GameInput.InputMode
   at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.GetConstantType(TypeReference constant_type, Object constant)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddConstant(IConstantProvider owner, TypeReference type)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddParameter(UInt16 sequence, ParameterDefinition parameter, ParamTable table)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddParameters(MethodDefinition method)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddMethod(MethodDefinition method)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddMethods(TypeDefinition type)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddType(TypeDefinition type)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddTypeDefs()
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.BuildTypes()
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.BuildModule()
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.<>c.<BuildMetadata>b__1_0(MetadataBuilder builder, MetadataReader _)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.BuildMetadata(ModuleDefinition module, MetadataBuilder metadata)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Hello,

My friend recently began to host a dedicated server using this mod. I sent him my world files from the ModLoader folder. When he loads the server up, he gets lots of pink transparent blocks (upon googling this, this means missing textures or something?). But he has the same tmodloader as me and the same Overhaul version as me. Is there any potential fix for this or must he create a new world instead of trying to host my world? (Note that when he creates his own world with the mod there are no issues, only issues when trying to load my world)

Thanks

Hello,

My friend recently began to host a dedicated server using this mod. I sent him my world files from the ModLoader folder. When he loads the server up, he gets lots of pink transparent blocks (upon googling this, this means missing textures or something?). But he has the same tmodloader as me and the same Overhaul version as me. Is there any potential fix for this or must he create a new world instead of trying to host my world? (Note that when he creates his own world with the mod there are no issues, only issues when trying to load my world)

Thanks
Pink blocks mean that there's some mod missing that adds them. Overhaul adds only like 1-2 blocks, like burned grass.

Don't know if someone already had this kind of error, but everytime i try to load overhaul it says that this version of the mod is built for tModLoader 0.10.1.1 (I have 0.10.1.2) and that the mod is disabled by default (?).
I need .NET Framework for plenty of other things, i even reinstalled it to make sure.
I don't want to get screamed at, so if i overlooked something or if i'm just being really stupid feel free to tell me what i need to do. xD

By the way, great work on the Overhaul mod. For me it's one of the most enjoyable mods i've ever played <3

Getting some errors when enabling:
Code:
Failed to resolve Terraria.GameInput.InputMode
   at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.GetConstantType(TypeReference constant_type, Object constant)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddConstant(IConstantProvider owner, TypeReference type)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddParameter(UInt16 sequence, ParameterDefinition parameter, ParamTable table)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddParameters(MethodDefinition method)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddMethod(MethodDefinition method)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddMethods(TypeDefinition type)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddType(TypeDefinition type)
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddTypeDefs()
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.BuildTypes()
   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.BuildModule()
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.<>c.<BuildMetadata>b__1_0(MetadataBuilder builder, MetadataReader _)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.BuildMetadata(ModuleDefinition module, MetadataBuilder metadata)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
Don't know if someone already had this kind of error, but everytime i try to load overhaul it says that this version of the mod is built for tModLoader 0.10.1.1 (I have 0.10.1.2) and that the mod is disabled by default (?).
I need .NET Framework for plenty of other things, i even reinstalled it to make sure.
I don't want to get screamed at, so if i overlooked something or if i'm just being really stupid feel free to tell me what i need to do. xD

By the way, great work on the Overhaul mod. For me it's one of the most enjoyable mods i've ever played <3
mod's not yet updated to 0.10.1.2, stay at 0.10.1.1

On the patch notes, it says that the bee event might summon two QBs instead of one in hardmode. I had two. I'm not in hardmode. Am I missing something?

2.1 released (2.1.1 is the same)​

Added:
  • The mod has been translated to all languages supported in terraria! Translation authors below.
  • Various small optimizations, that effectively reduced lag when there's a lot of items and/or projectiles at once.
  • Added wet sand. It's very wet.
  • Day/Year annoucements.
  • More items now float in water.
  • Mushroom biome now has calmer temperature range.
  • Added mod's discord & forum links to main menu.
  • Recolored water.
  • More enhancements to error explanations.
  • Blue spiked slimes are now faster, shoot more frequently and have bigger range.
  • Bringed back periodic title message change while playing.
  • Rewrote update checks. All info is now downloaded once, while in main menu.
  • New sprite for water arrows, made by UniquePotatoes.

Bosses:
  • Added epicly dramatic boss death animations for Eye of Cthulhu, King Slime, Brain of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, Skeletron, !!!Wall of Flesh!!!, The Twins, Skeletron Prime, Golem, Santa-NK1 and Martian Saucer!
  • Re-overhauled Wall of Flesh visually with new sounds, new sprites by Vikri and some minor thingies.
  • Visually overhauled The Twins.
  • Eye of Cthulhu visual improvements.
  • Queen Bee visual improvements.
  • King Slime now always starts a slime rain if it's not yet ongoing.
  • Increased King Slime's defense by 4.
  • Increased Eater of World's defense by 3.
  • Eater of Worlds now no longer loses speed when decapitated.

Translations:
  • French translation by Orian34
  • Russian translation by meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Spanish translation by ElRichMC
  • German translation by Criddle
  • Chinese translation by Gouvod
  • Polish translation by EchoDuck
  • Brazilian Portuguese translation by Shade
  • Italian translation by Daria Shane

Changes:
  • Reduced melee boss damage factor from x2.0 to x1.5
  • Reloadable guns no longer have double ammo use chance roll. It now only happens when you reload them.
  • Besides fixing queen bee spawn count, balanced out the player strength requirements so it's not as bs.
  • Keybind spam can no longer be disabled. Bind your damn keys.
  • Increased whips' hitbox from 20 to 30 pixels.
  • Changed Red Gel's tooltip.
  • Fighter npcs (zombies, etc) no longer idle or wander around in blood moons and solar eclipse-like events.
  • Deserts are now cold at night.
  • Players now freeze in space, because reasons.
  • Adjusted some temperatures.
  • Floods no longer occur in snow biome.
  • Decreased max amount of blood particles.
  • Lowered autumn's bonus rain chance.
  • Reduced amount of life points you get from heart pickups.```

Fixes:
  • Fixed some npcs from other mods turning into glitches incarnate.
  • Fixed very frequent clipping through ground when climbing.
  • Fixed climbing sometimes moving you up 1 tile higher than supposed to.
  • Fixed climbing not working with platforms.
  • Fixed 1 more crash related to trees burning in multiplayer.
  • Fixed daedalus stormbow acting like a normal bow. AGAAAAAAAAIN.
  • Fixed keybind spam occuring when you have reload/dodgeroll action bind to your mouse.
  • Fixed 2 summer queen bees spawning in pre-hardmode instead of hardmode.
  • Season arrival text is now synchronized properly.
  • Fixed some tile related function issues.
  • Fixed lava not affecting players' temperature.
  • Fixed damage tooltip having an excess space.
  • Fixed jetpack/vortex booster sounds continuing to loop if you unequip the accessories while flying.
  • Fixed error spam when using unimplemented ItemName.BoringBow and maybe some modded bows.
  • Fixed an uncommon ObjectDisposedException that can happen when you reload mods.
  • Fixed Meteorite Bar crafting not requiring the player to be around an anvil.
  • Removed some debug code that caused the first installation prompt to show up when B is pressed.
  • Made sure that meteorites no longer fall when they shouldn't, at least on Windows.

After I updated, all my NPC's disappeared and new ones can't spawn. I keep getting the message (name) the merchant has arrived but I can't find him anywhere. When starting a new world, the guide doesn't spawn with me either. Not sure if it has anything to do with this mod or tmodloader since I updated both at the same time

After I updated, all my NPC's disappeared and new ones can't spawn. I keep getting the message (name) the merchant has arrived but I can't find him anywhere. When starting a new world, the guide doesn't spawn with me either. Not sure if it has anything to do with this mod or tmodloader since I updated both at the same time

Made an account to say the same thing. All my NPCs are gone and I keep getting the Clothier spawn message :(

i am having the same problem
Made an account to say the same thing. All my NPCs are gone and I keep getting the Clothier spawn message :(
Yeah, uh, working on it.

Hi, i have problem with a map creator. Overhaul with calamity mod won't end generating map. I set off calamity but is there any chance to repair this ? btw. with thourium doesn't have this problem.

2.1.2 is out!

Added:
  • 3 new spanish translation lines.
Changes:
  • Chinese translation improvements. Though it wasn't working at all, see Fixes.
Fixes:
  • Fixed town npcs bugging out of existance.
  • Fixed chinese translation encoding issues.
  • Fixed music replacements not working.
  • Fixed a weird unload null reference crash.
  • Fixed a game breaking horizontal heart offset in patron "Thankies <3" line.
  • Fixed life.
[doublepost=1519570825,1519570785][/doublepost]
i am having the same problem
[doublepost=1519570842][/doublepost]
Please let us know when the no-NPC bug gets cleared. I'm really happy with the fixes and can't wait to update! :)

I'm having a small issue trying to use TerraCustom with your mod.

I just downloaded it today, I installed it and liked it on my current world but I was having some strange background glitches, just some random whole background flash. Best I can tell it's a different background that shows up for a millisecond. I can't even tell what it is, it's so fast.

So I figured it must be some problem with suddenly adding it to my current world I created with terracustom, (Perhaps the predefined background choices I thought), so I went to make a new one, but, Terracustom freaks out. I have a post on Jopojellys forum for terracustom that explains the issue.

Link: TerraCustom for 1.3

Edit: It seems the strange flicking background glitch is fixed when I make a new world in terraria using single player menu. I'm sure any other method of creating a new world will probably solve the issue but I can't test that idea with TerraCustom as it currently does not like TerrariaOverhual or vise versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom