tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So, I got an the update and it broke your mod.

Buffer cannot be null.
Parameter name: buffer
at System.IO.MemoryStream..ctor(Byte[] buffer, Boolean writable)
at System.IO.MemoryStream..ctor(Byte[] buffer)
at TerrariaOverhaul.StoredTexture.CheckTexture() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 7208
at TerrariaOverhaul.StoredTexture..ctor(Boolean fromAssets, String path) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 7194
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.InitEmotes() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 693
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.Load() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 475
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

It was only a .1 patch difference and it still broke everything. please fix this...

Friend, this is a memory error, not MOD, Terraria and 32 bit architecture, and limits memory usage to 2 GB independent if your system is 64 bit and has more than 6,8,12,16 gb of system memory .

What you can try:

• Disable other MODs;
  • Close all 32-bit programs running in the task manager (so that this other program does not steal the memory and use those 2 gb as well);
  • When activating or deactivating some MOD, enter and exit the Terraria, as this releases the used memory;
  • Can try to use the application "patch 4gb", increases the memory for 32-bit applications; http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php
  • Use the latest version of Tmodloader (since overuse of memory has been fixed)

Seriously, why are spawn rates so much higher? I did nothing but update the game and now I am seeing an average of 20-100 enemies on screen at once based on the biome, depth, and ongoing events. This should not be happening.

Seriously, why are spawn rates so much higher? I did nothing but update the game and now I am seeing an average of 20-100 enemies on screen at once based on the biome, depth, and ongoing events. This should not be happening.
That's weird. I'm not getting that issue at all? My issue was with some mechanics not working properly for some reason.

Since the update whenever I kill bosses they stay at 1 HP and start generating endless corpses for about 20 seconds before finally dying. It's not actually a problem but it's kinda laggy and annoying.

How does one deal with the summer storms? They phase, so my underground base isn't safe. Sharks and flying trees everywhere.

Sometimes when the summer day begins and the queen bee appears in pre-hardmode mode, the spawn was supposed to be in hardmode, (FIX v2.1).

thank you.

... wait, QB spawns in summer? Wow. I'll need to grab a gun quick...

EDIT: Hmmm. Using the FinalFantasyStuff mod along with this produces a chocobo that runs and jumps faster than any hardmode unicorn mount...

Last edited:
Hey I was just wondering, I am running tModLoader v0.10.1.3 on Mac OS and I have the latest version of Terraria Overhaul but every time I try to reload the mod, Terraria crashes. If you know how to fix this please let me know and is there anywhere I can download previous versions of Terraria Overhaul.

Hey I was just wondering, I am running tModLoader v0.10.1.3 on Mac OS and I have the latest version of Terraria Overhaul but every time I try to reload the mod, Terraria crashes. If you know how to fix this please let me know and is there anywhere I can download previous versions of Terraria Overhaul.
Previous versions of this mod can be found on Mirsario's GitHub page right here

https://github.com/Mirsario/TerrariaOverhaul/releases

Are the Frozen Chests in the ice pyramid supposed to be locked? I can open them just fine (yet the one on the corruption floating island still requires a Corrupt Key)...

Man; couple of upset and irrelevant posts on this! I think some people are just, well, not very smart... Here's some positivity! Loving the mod, thanks for the drop bug fix! I can't imagine playing Terraria without Overhaul now (I keep trying to dodgeroll on vanilla and it doesn't work, getting me killed haha).

That's weird. I'm not getting that issue at all? My issue was with some mechanics not working properly for some reason.
Yeah, all this nonsense that shouldn't be happening stops when I disable overhaul. Is there an in game event that does this or something?

I notice this at every depth and in every biome except the standard Forest Biome, and Space. My world currently is in Year Two, Summer, Hardmode, and with one Mechanical dead. Other Mods I am using include...

- Vanilla Tweeks
- Boss Expertise
- Prefixes for Enemies (not on the Browser at the moment)
- imkSushi
- Recipe Browser
- No More Tombs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom