tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Oh wow you REALLY out did ur self this time I haven't played in awhile and you for one update it to 2.1.4 WOW!! Then for two YOU ADDED PLAYER ZOMBIES YES!! AND A NEW MESSAGE THAT SAYS You became a zombie I JUST LOVED IT KEEP IT UP DUDE KEEP IT UP IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 1.0 AND I JUST LOVE THIS MOD btw have you made extra gun gear Overhauled yet?

I played Terraria with your mod for 500+ hours, and it surely is amazing as coke, but I still don't get it - did you totally turn the autoswing off?

Last edited:
Are you sure this works with Calamity Mod? I've read that this mod is the cause of world generation being stuck at 'Hell Crag'
-_-
Yup, this new release doesn't like the Calamity Mod at all. I can create new worlds with your mod's absent, alright. But if it's turned on? The creation of new world ALWAYS stucks here...
Overhaul doesn't modify worldgen. If it interferes with it - just turn it off, generate the world, and then turn it back on.

I killed the destroyer, but it didn't drop any Hallowed bars. Dunno if it's a problem with this mod, but it's worth noting the only other mod I have is LuiAFK.

We've been having an issue on our multiplayer server where items are disappearing pretty quickly after death. We're playing mediumcore, and would like to keep it that way, but the items sometimes disapear just as quickly as they hit the ground. It doesn't seem like it's directly linked with death though, that's just the most often it's seen. Sometimes you can even throw an item to the ground just to watch it disappear. We're starting to think this mod may not be compatible with Large World Enabler, but not too sure.

If anyone's willing to help out, that would be great.
Modlist:
Calamity Mod
Server Sided Characters + Dark-Assassin's Mod Library
Thorium Mod
Terraria Overhaul
Large World Enabler
SacredTools

Last edited:
The Dissapearing loot problem has been happening to me as well on multiplayer. I've seen several drops evaporate in front of me and cant tell why it happens at all.

Modlist:
Terraria Overhaul
Thorium Mod
Elemental Unleash
Just Another Boss Health Bar
Summoner's Association
Magic Storage
Shorter Respawn Time
Wing Slot
Remove Fishing Quest Limit

We've been having an issue on our multiplayer server where items are disappearing pretty quickly after death. We're playing mediumcore, and would like to keep it that way, but the items sometimes disapear just as quickly as they hit the ground. It doesn't seem like it's directly linked with death though, that's just the most often it's seen. Sometimes you can even throw an item to the ground just to watch it disappear. We're starting to think this mod may not be compatible with Large World Enabler, but not too sure.

Modlist:
Calamity Mod
Thorium Mod
Terraria Overhaul
Large World Enabler
SacredTools
The Dissapearing loot problem has been happening to me as well on multiplayer. I've seen several drops evaporate in front of me and cant tell why it happens at all.

Modlist:
Terraria Overhaul
Thorium Mod
Elemental Unleash
Just Another Boss Health Bar
Summoner's Association
Magic Storage
Shorter Respawn Time
Wing Slot
Remove Fishing Quest Limit
Can you test if it still happens on this build?http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ds59336fa3oflc/TerrariaOverhaul_2.1.5_PreRelease.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ds59336fa3oflc/TerrariaOverhaul_2.1.5_PreRelease.zip

Found a strange bug. Trees don't fall down after felling, they just stand still, and I get no wood and acorns at all.

Attachments

• bug.JPG
    bug.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 391

Running the server here for Icarus911. Just added in the PreRelease and getting the same disappearing issue. Both client and server have the mod in in the folder.

Quick rundown of the steps to replicate it. Whether or not any of these steps play a factor is uknown, but I'd rather give you something to go off of rather than just the result.

Drop an item on the ground
Run off to the side with full inventory, get killed by some mobs, dropping everything
Run back (place of death is offscreen from spawn) towards body, kill a few mobs, cut a tree on the way
Back at body only about half the items remain on the ground.

Modlist:
Calamity Mod
Thorium Mod
Terraria Overhaul
Large World Enabler
SacredTools

Also, I should add that after looking at the screenshots now when posting, I see that the "item" which had been dropped at the beginning is no longer in the water there. It looks like it actually didn't make it just from moving about 20 tiles away. It was just the heavy workbench.

Attachments

• 1of2.png
    1of2.png
    2 MB · Views: 325
  • 2of2.jpg
    2of2.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 268
I couldn't resist trying out the pre-release of this awesome mod. I ran into an issue, though. When I try to access the overhaul settings, the game closes and I get an error that mentioned something about a null exception with a path pointing to a Merser user.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom