tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I get a very weird visual bug while having a short sword equipped and attacking. Also it seems like behind the character head is another head?
Searched for fixes but didn't find any.

Screenshot from 2018-05-24 19-05-11.png

If you're not on windows, this is just how it is right now. You can try enabling "vanillaPlayerRendering" in the config .json to fix it.

Thanks for the quick response. Yes I'm on Linux. It's actually worse with vanillaPlayerRendering, but whatever :p
Anyway really looking forward to this playtrough with an overhauled Terraria experience.

Could you add an option to disable the extra boss death animations? They're cool and all, but they lag my game like crazy, and one particular mod I use (when combined with overhaul) makes the killing of some bosses.

Could you add an option to disable the extra boss death animations? They're cool and all, but they lag my game like crazy, and one particular mod I use (when combined with overhaul) makes the killing of some bosses.
It'll just be fixed instead. Bosses spraying gore non stop is just a big bug.

I'm so fascinated by this mod! It's simply amazing!
But it freezes and crashes sometimes which makes me not progress further.
I guess the problem is my low spec PC. Thanks either way for making this wonderful mod, Mirsario and team

i didn't this mod added thunder to the mix....and there goes my base....I guess this is a good thing? to force myself to build A great underground base XD

I really want to try out this mods non combat aspect since expert is already difficult enough for me/ I want to use the fists from WeaponsOut. Is there a chance in the future where the weathers could become its own sub mod?

If i have NET 4.7 do i need 4.6 still for the mod? Cause it doesn't let me install.
Also, recommendations if i want to run this without blowing up and getting out of memory? I know this mod is heavier than brutal doom but i have a 8gb ram system and can run all other big expansion mods together without any performance downgrade, this is the only mod that makes me get out of memory errors on loading or creating a world.

Hi
I liked the seasons this is definitely a breakthrough in Terraria. But why in the winter grows green grass it looks like spring and it was cool to make one block of snowy tiptoes snow attack and add something in the spring.

This looks like an amazing mod, but it crashes when I try to go into a world. Then something would pop up saying Terraria error or something along the lines of that.
I can send a list of mods I have if needed.

Please add an option to remove the flying mount overhaul. I hate it.
That's not a thing?
I really want to try out this mods non combat aspect since expert is already difficult enough for me/ I want to use the fists from WeaponsOut. Is there a chance in the future where the weathers could become its own sub mod?
No, I'm not ever gonna split this mod. However, you can disable "Item Overhauls" in game's options to disable all gameplay changes to items. Idk why you would do that though if you're just planning to use fists -- they're not affected.
[doublepost=1527681559,1527681463][/doublepost]
How can you set your spawn with this mod ? Beds aren't working :c
They do change your respawn position, your position when loading the world will always be the same as when you've quit it.
[doublepost=1527681887][/doublepost]
Hi
I liked the seasons this is definitely a breakthrough in Terraria. But why in the winter grows green grass it looks like spring and it was cool to make one block of snowy tiptoes snow attack and add something in the spring.
wat? What color do you expect *grass* to be in winter? 100% alice blue? That's not a thing.
upload_2018-5-30_15-4-46.png

Sorry for not explaining myself properly! The reason is not that it affects the fists' attacks, but rather the invincibility frames! I read in the description that mobs can "swarm" due to they can now all attack at once, but this conflict with the fists mechanics (or so I have read from the Weaponsout Forum thread)

I'm so fascinated by this mod! It's simply amazing!
But it freezes and crashes sometimes which makes me not progress further.
I guess the problem is my low spec PC. Thanks either way for making this wonderful mod, Mirsario and team
Turning off blood on tiles may help with crashes when resizing the window/toggling fullscreen.
[doublepost=1527682113,1527681938][/doublepost]
Sorry for not explaining myself properly! The reason is not that it affects the fists' attacks, but rather the invincibility frames! I read in the description that mobs can "swarm" due to they can now all attack at once, but this conflict with the fists mechanics (or so I have read from the Weaponsout Forum thread)
Overhaul currently doesn't remove invicibility frames, but just halves their time. If that causes conflicts - wait for the eventual 2.1.7 where I'll fix it.

произошла ошибка загрузки мода и даже эта ошибка не создает большой мир и игра вылетает

Attachments

• Безымянный1.png
    Безымянный1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 681
  • Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 361
Back
Top Bottom