tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I am also having the same issue as the person above me. As soon as I try loading the world it will crash and give me the exact error. Would really appreciate a fix.

ugh nice joke m8 i am reistalled whole game ................................ but i still cant enter my world its crash the game and music dont down less 11 ( if overhaul on its shows its on 0 but i can hear it)
When you uninstalled the game, did you also delete (Or at least rename) your "C:\Users\<your profile>\Documents\My Games\Terraria" folder? That will contain many of the settings that would dictate how a world would load or be attended to. I don't think there's another folder somewhere else, like in the AppData folder to be dealt with.

When you uninstalled the game, did you also delete (Or at least rename) your "C:\Users\<your profile>\Documents\My Games\Terraria" folder? That will contain many of the settings that would dictate how a world would load or be attended to. I don't think there's another folder somewhere else, like in the AppData folder to be dealt with.
yep i cleaned it too and its not helped

I have also encountered the above error and worked it down to be related to the TerrariaOverhaul mod. Since doing a complete clean install and going through all of my mods one by one, all worked until installing TerrariaOverhaul again.

Upon removing the mod, my world generation now shows pink squares everywhere which can be mined - as shown.
LjUa5yw.png

You can fix it. You need change the time in the system, for example January 24. Waiting fix from author

You can fix it. You need change the time in the system, for example January 24. Waiting fix from author
just tried this and it worked fine. After that, i tried to disable holidays in overhaul setting, and exited the game. After changing the date back to normal, i tried to open the game again. still got the same problem

I'd like to contribute with the current issues related to the Australia Day gag with the fact that if I try to load my world, it will remain stuck at "Drawing map... 1%" with T. Overhaul enabled
I have disabled all other mods and only Overhaul to confirm it isn't the load on my PC, and it still happened...
so yeah, another issue

Hello, I just came by to say that i have the exact same problem as Chanto just above me. Stuck at Drawing map 1%.
Changing the date to the 24 january worked fine tho. Hopefully we'll have a fix soon.

And by the way, thanks for this wonderful mod

Last edited:
Hello, I am having this issue since today on all my computers with terraria, cant start single player map and if I start my server and join it I will get load complete, flash a screen adn hear a sound in game but then just go back to tile :complete! and stay there.

Not sure if anyone will be able to help me, but I can't load my world. It crashes after it tries to settle liquids, and nothing I have seen works. Turning off blood doesn't work, installing net framework 4.7 doesn't work, and other things don't work. I can't copy the error message, and I can't upload an image here.

I also have no idea where to post problems like this.

Im having the same problem as everyone else, where the game crashes when I try to load a world, but there is also a funny visual bug with mine as well.
0CB31E678394B5AD872E66E728452953769E96E2

It is literally a gag from the dev regarding Australia's Day (today) still for some.
Title and background being flipped upside down is NOT A BUG

Im having the same problem as everyone else, where the game crashes when I try to load a world, but there is also a funny visual bug with mine as well.

I also have that, but I don't know how that would contribute to the problem, so I didn't include it. I also forgot.

Same here

Try this

Upon removing the mod, my world generation now shows pink squares everywhere which can be mined - as shown.
LjUa5yw.png
That's tModLoader. When you disable a mod that adds any kind of block (including background objects such as new plants or furniture) it automatically replaces them with those pink blocks so they don't get insta-deleted. It's a failsafe so that if you re-enable the mod, it can put the correct blocks back in place, in case you accidentally disabled it.

Also, I dunno if it's still valid, but there's an Australia Day Bug Patch on the Mod Browser, released as an emergency fix. It's probably pointless by now, however, since the day has passed.

Pleas help. I have been having a nasty glitch with this mod wich makes the backgrounds an absolute eye soar. I have tried re-installing the mod several times and configuring the overhaul setting's sadly nothing has yet worked. I am running mac os.

Edit: The issue has been resolved. The Version of the mod up for grabs on the mod browser is borken, and I would recommend instead of downloading the mod form the browser download it insted from GitHub.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom