tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

same experience here
i usually play with only 2 but from time to time we like hunger games pvp and its starting to bug i have to disable overhaul so we could just join up
also the tree stumps is wtf it bugged my game many times
i can instruct everyone to avoid removing stumps, but it is unavoidable when were using bombsof explosives also its instantly brokeif we use smart coursur while using powerful modded pickaxe thus making it unplayable in multiplayer
Please note, according to observations, the stump is simply not processed by the server, as an object in general. When I cut down a stump from my friend (and he didn’t disappear), after a few minutes the server stopped responding and had to restart, BUT - the connection stopped at the moment of reading the blocks (which was shown as completed). Because of this, and such problems.
But the fact that the mod is generally not suitable for multiplayer is bad and very bad.

Please note, according to observations, the stump is simply not processed by the server, as an object in general. When I cut down a stump from my friend (and he didn’t disappear), after a few minutes the server stopped responding and had to restart, BUT - the connection stopped at the moment of reading the blocks (which was shown as completed). Because of this, and such problems.
But the fact that the mod is generally not suitable for multiplayer is bad and very bad.
actually its suppose to be multiplayer suitable before but i dont know what happened taht in this late update(after the big update) multiplayer is bugged to the max
ill report this to the admin at discord

hello can you fixed the bugg in overhaul bugg is: if i use pickaxe bcs i cut one tree so i cant and if i will kill one slime or another monster thats monster is puff i see not and i get no loot can you fix this

I have a bug to report.
The smoke that comes out of the chimney when you use wires is not working properly.

I don't know if you understand but a video of Khaios on youtube can help you understand a little.
put at 9:43

Last edited:
so i just updated the mod loader to version 0.11.5 and now after Terraria Overhaul finishes the intilization, and i get a bunch of text on the main menu, and this screen contiues to be displayed everywhere, even when in a world, on top of that after short amount of seconds. the game crashes
1570624875380.png

a few more details

mod list:
boss checklist
alchemist npc
thorium
calamity no music and music
simple auto chests
magic storage
unusacies' battle rods
bulldozer reborn
vein miner
boss cursor
cheat sheet
recipe browser
which mod is this from
yet another boss health bar
vending machines
Terraria Overhaul

system info
intel i7 2600
nvidia geforce gtx 960 4 gb vram
windows 7 home premium 64 bit

i dont have my GPU up to date because nvidia updates are a bit iffy on my side
i dont have the latest win 7 updates installed either

but i doubt this is a problem since i was able to play before updating

crash log:

10/9/2019 3:39:28 PM
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

@Ultimate D.O.S. so you are saying he wont be updating and fixing the mod anymore ? is there no other way to reach him ? what about the discord server?
i dont know why but for some reason marsario dont really visit the forums much
report bugs on his discord (see 1st page for link)
its what i do most of the time, i keep reporting bugs i found on discord

so i just updated the mod loader to version 0.11.5 and now after Terraria Overhaul finishes the intilization, and i get a bunch of text on the main menu, and this screen contiues to be displayed everywhere, even when in a world, on top of that after short amount of seconds. the game crashesView attachment 228172
I had the exact same bug as you, even including the crash. We have a few mods in common: Boss Checklist, Thorium, Magic Storage, Boss Cursos, Cheat Sheet, Recipe Browser, and Yet Another Boss Health Bar.

hey y'all can you please make it so that there is a setting to enable the despawning of items? it's so goddamn unnecessary.

So apparently when I come back after a couple months, Overhaul had an update available, so I had updated, but every time I try loading into a world (With only Overhaul enabled and reloaded, no other mod has given me issues) it crashes with this Error window. I've uninstalled Terraria and that also didn't seem to help, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 2019.10.11-13.00 (2).png
    2019.10.11-13.00 (2).png
    32.6 KB · Views: 158
Having the same problems as previous commenters, after updating to the newest version of tmodloader, this mod always seems to crash the game. I'd got used to the movement from this mod so now it feels lacking without it...any word on a fix for this?
Aside from this issue, this mod seems pretty awesome, really enjoying it! Hopefully this can be fixed soon ^^

so i just updated the mod loader to version 0.11.5 and now after Terraria Overhaul finishes the intilization, and i get a bunch of text on the main menu, and this screen contiues to be displayed everywhere, even when in a world, on top of that after short amount of seconds. the game crashesView attachment 228172

a few more details

mod list:
boss checklist
alchemist npc
thorium
calamity no music and music
simple auto chests
magic storage
unusacies' battle rods
bulldozer reborn
vein miner
boss cursor
cheat sheet
recipe browser
which mod is this from
yet another boss health bar
vending machines
Terraria Overhaul

system info
intel i7 2600
nvidia geforce gtx 960 4 gb vram
windows 7 home premium 64 bit

i dont have my GPU up to date because nvidia updates are a bit iffy on my side
i dont have the latest win 7 updates installed either

but i doubt this is a problem since i was able to play before updating

crash log:

10/9/2019 3:39:28 PM
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

This is happening to me too.

Back
Top Bottom