tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I had the exact same bug as you, even including the crash. We have a few mods in common: Boss Checklist, Thorium, Magic Storage, Boss Cursos, Cheat Sheet, Recipe Browser, and Yet Another Boss Health Bar.
This is happening to me too.

just down grade the modloader back to 11.4 it fixed it for me. or wait for the mod to update if that will happen

just down grade the modloader back to 11.4 it fixed it for me. or wait for the mod to update if that will happen
I don't want to downgrade Modloader for the sake of a single broken mod, since it'll probably cause problems with a lot of other mods (if not now, then eventually)... I just hope this one will be fixed soon.

Alternatively, I hope someone makes a mod that only adds the seasons feature to Terraria; it's the main reason I wanted to play with this mod, lol.

I don't want to downgrade Modloader for the sake of a single broken mod, since it'll probably cause problems with a lot of other mods (if not now, then eventually)... I just hope this one will be fixed soon.

Alternatively, I hope someone makes a mod that only adds the seasons feature to Terraria; it's the main reason I wanted to play with this mod, lol.
for me actually the only interesting thing about the seasons are the mechanics. i like how in the Autumn the curroption can spawn the eater of worlds at random times
other then that i like all the features of this mod, the hook swing, the double cash and loot from banners, the climbing and bunny hopping mechanics, basically everything about it

unfortunatly i had to remove it becuase aperently i cant play calamity death mode becuase it causes a bug where the eye of catuluth cant be killed, it gets to 1 hp and wont die, its a bug that sadly caused me to remove it from my pack. and now i have lots of left over blocks in the world :/

for me actually the only interesting thing about the seasons are the mechanics. i like how in the Autumn the curroption can spawn the eater of worlds at random times
other then that i like all the features of this mod, the hook swing, the double cash and loot from banners, the climbing and bunny hopping mechanics, basically everything about it

unfortunatly i had to remove it becuase aperently i cant play calamity death mode becuase it causes a bug where the eye of catuluth cant be killed, it gets to 1 hp and wont die, its a bug that sadly caused me to remove it from my pack. and now i have lots of left over blocks in the world :/
You could have removed it, killed the eye, and turned ir back on. That's what I did.

Anyways, I had the same trouble with the eye, and now I'm also having the same problem with the queen bee. I knew it happened with the eoc and read that it happened to other people too but I googled if it was common for that to happen with the queen bee and didn't see a single result related to it.

According to this page, the bug is on calamity's side. I assume that somehow Calamity isn't compatible with the boss death animations, so I actually came here just to ask if there was a way to disable them.

You could have removed it, killed the eye, and turned ir back on. That's what I did.

Anyways, I had the same trouble with the eye, and now I'm also having the same problem with the queen bee. I knew it happened with the eoc and read that it happened to other people too but I googled if it was common for that to happen with the queen bee and didn't see a single result related to it.

According to this page, the bug is on calamity's side. I assume that somehow Calamity isn't compatible with the boss death animations, so I actually came here just to ask if there was a way to disable them.
um yes calamity is intentionally incompatible with overhaul (the develeopers of these 2 mods dont get along)
so to disable revengance just download "calamity addon" an item that can disable revengance is craftable with 10 dirt

um yes calamity is intentionally incompatible with overhaul (the develeopers of these 2 mods dont get along)
so to disable revengance just download "calamity addon" an item that can disable revengance is craftable with 10 dirt
Damn... What a shame that it's impossible to play with these mods properly just because the devs don't get along.
Still, I think that revengeance can be toggled off whenever you want to by using the same item you use to toggle it on. Thanks anyways tho.

Damn... What a shame that it's impossible to play with these mods properly just because the devs don't get along.
Still, I think that revengeance can be toggled off whenever you want to by using the same item you use to toggle it on. Thanks anyways tho.
just one more thing

the unkillable boss bug is on
eye of cthulhu
queen bee
skeletron
skeletron prime
the twins
plantera(not sure) she dies sometimes sometimes she stays at 1 HP

and due to overhaul spawning queen bee during summer
and you cant turn off revengance while boss is alive (unless you wanna die)
you can install "Hero's mod" it has a mob despawner that instantly erase all mobs on map,(not considered kill) this helps me a alot cause i want to play in revengance and if any of the bosses above spawns ill just despawn them,\

just one more thing

the unkillable boss bug is on
eye of cthulhu
queen bee
skeletron
skeletron prime
the twins
plantera(not sure) she dies sometimes sometimes she stays at 1 HP

and due to overhaul spawning queen bee during summer
and you cant turn off revengance while boss is alive (unless you wanna die)
you can install "Hero's mod" it has a mob despawner that instantly erase all mobs on map,(not considered kill) this helps me a alot cause i want to play in revengance and if any of the bosses above spawns ill just despawn them,\
Thanks for the list, Skeletron is the next boss in my list and I wasn't sure if I should fight him with or without revengeance.

Okay, so slight issue with me,
Whenever i load up Terraria with Overhaul enabled, theres a ton of text in the top left corner which makes things pretty difficult to view. Anything you could do to try and sort this? Thanks

Okay, so slight issue with me,
Whenever i load up Terraria with Overhaul enabled, theres a ton of text in the top left corner which makes things pretty difficult to view. Anything you could do to try and sort this? Thanks
when you play terraria andthers a bunch oftext on your screen
look carefully on the top text theres an instruction there how to turn it off
"/otoggleconsole" (im not sure about this it happened to me long ago so i forgot what it says but you can type it on single player or multiplayer to toggle off the text)

I have the same problem. I type "/otoggleconsole" and the texts disappeared but after one second the game crashed.
Yes, this is a problem that is happening to many of us, Terraria Overhaul players, and I hope Misario will listen to us and fix this bug soon( that all Mod developers should fix in their respective Mods).🙏

got this crash in boss fight
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at TerrariaOverhaul.LightingSystem.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY) in TerrariaOverhaul\Systems\Visuals\DecalSystem.cs:line 89 at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime) at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

got this crash in boss fight
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at TerrariaOverhaul.LightingSystem.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY) in TerrariaOverhaul\Systems\Visuals\DecalSystem.cs:line 89 at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime) at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run() at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
Oh god....

i dont know why but for some reason marsario dont really visit the forums much
report bugs on his discord (see 1st page for link)
its what i do most of the time, i keep reporting bugs i found on discord
Correct. I have a bug tracker on discord, so I'd appreciate if everyone went there with issues instead.

Hey Misario, did you read what I reported?
Wrote it down, I think someone else reported it earlier too.

so i just updated the mod loader to version 0.11.5 and now after Terraria Overhaul finishes the intilization, and i get a bunch of text on the main menu

For others, who didn't get help yet:

Overhaul is not yet compatible with tModLoader 0.11.5. Downgrade to 0.11.4
(via this link: tModLoader/tModLoader),
or wait for Overhaul 4.1, which will come out in a couple of days soon™, as Mod Browser is down.

Is there a way to make the character less flamable? like 20/10% chance of being ignited upon a contact with an enemy on fire or projectiles; I find the char to be easily flammable,it's like its covered in straw...👀

Is there a way to make the character less flamable? like 20/10% chance of being ignited upon a contact with an enemy on fire or projectiles; I find the char to be easily flammable,it's like its covered in straw...👀
lol but yea its kinda irritating shooting flaming arrows at eye of cthulhu and then getting burned after being rammed once and the best part
your the one who took more disadvantage using flame related weapons on enemies

i understand when flames burn you but it shoudn't take too long on normal temp
maybe on summer is burns longer but on normal temp it should be shorter

but ill just wait for the next update before reporting this cause its not much of an inconvenience and maybe its fixed on the next one

1k hours more for default game and today i see this mod, great and thanks to dev group. i very very like it. season, attack mele, moving, doggde, swim, fire system, vvv...

Back
Top Bottom