tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

maybe game cant handle mah speed cz its always more than 100 mph cz my boots have insane speed gain its like 80 almost from start and i always fight bosses on in sky only touch ground to reset wing fly
if you have fargo mod then yes thatspeed is the standard my normal speed on gound is 140 mp/h and while flying with all speed bonuses off is 164 mp/h
all speed bonus on will give me like 300 starting and 450 as maximum after acceleration so yea kinda hard to maneuver thats why i keep using the fishron or spaceship mount to have a slow speed 40 - 50 mph

Overhaul 4.2.0 has been released!

music_update_II.png

Description, changelog & download can be found here.

Oh hell yeah! Just made this account so I could post here! Dude, your mod is incredible! Huge kudos to all who've contributed, 'cause holy :red: it's allowed me to enjoy Terraria again.

THANK YOU!

edit: Also, I don't know how you change the traders & thus the economy, but I'm getting quite a few gold portals out of pots, and it's kinda eliminated some early game struggle for me. I unno if that's something to keep from Vanilla :p

Now for an actual problem. Whenever I die and drop my items (mediumcore & hardmode world) only around half of them are able to be picked up unless I save & exit. And having to reload the world seems to delete some of my items. Is there a loss of items when you die that I'm not aware of? I might be wrong here. But I am at least certain that exiting despawns monsters, and it feels exploity to do it just to get my items back. Also, is it intended that pickaxes, axes & hammers breaking doesn't affect their effectiveness? Just askin.

Last edited:
I have a problem loading overhaul with tml 64bit, when I create a new world with overhaul enabled, this happens and also I get stuck on resizing tile arrays
1573000010038.png

Oh hell yeah! Just made this account so I could post here! Dude, your mod is incredible! Huge kudos to all who've contributed, 'cause holy :red: it's allowed me to enjoy Terraria again.

THANK YOU!

edit: Also, I don't know how you change the traders & thus the economy, but I'm getting quite a few gold portals out of pots, and it's kinda eliminated some early game struggle for me. I unno if that's something to keep from Vanilla :p

Now for an actual problem. Whenever I die and drop my items (mediumcore & hardmode world) only around half of them are able to be picked up unless I save & exit. And having to reload the world seems to delete some of my items. Is there a loss of items when you die that I'm not aware of? I might be wrong here. But I am at least certain that exiting despawns monsters, and it feels exploity to do it just to get my items back. Also, is it intended that pickaxes, axes & hammers breaking doesn't affect their effectiveness? Just askin.
um heres my answer to that

1) mediumcore character will drop items on death (this is classic terraria)
2) tool breaking will delete the item just like in minecraft so as long as the item still have durability it will work same

Is there a way to use the redesigned textures without having to install this mod, like in a texture pack or something?
There isn't, and many textures add new frames or change bosses' sizes, so that wouldn't work at all without the mod. You could probably make a texture pack with Zoomo's eye bosses on your own, though. They're in gifs at Pixel Art - Zoomo's Art

Oh, I forgot. Overhaul comes with textures from PC - Better Ambiance Texture Pack , which you can actually install easily.

The next big Overhaul update will be a giant config update, so hopefully you'll be able to disable everything besides visual changes.

There isn't, and many textures add new frames or change bosses' sizes, so that wouldn't work at all without the mod. You could probably make a texture pack with Zoomo's eye bosses on your own, though. They're in gifs at Pixel Art - Zoomo's Art

Oh, I forgot. Overhaul comes with textures from PC - Better Ambiance Texture Pack , which you can actually install easily.

The next big Overhaul update will be a giant config update, so hopefully you'll be able to disable everything besides visual changes.
That's good to know that the next update's hopefully going to allow me to use the visual changes only, though it's a shame that I won't be able to use any of the redesigned textures as of now. Especially because I wanted to be able to use Vikri's Wall of Flesh redesign, but not all of the frames, or even the complete sprite, for that matter, are available for use on their own. Oh well, can't say I didn't try. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is the next overhaul update available for tmod 11.4?
i mean the current update is for 11.5 which is buggy and have some errors so im still sticking with the lower version and holding it on 11.4 tmod

is the next overhaul update available for tmod 11.4?
i mean the current update is for 11.5 which is buggy and have some errors so im still sticking with the lower version and holding it on 11.4 tmod
No, 0.11.5 is the new minimal version, and some new designs in it that I myself actually requested make it superior, performance-wise first of all.
I did not hear of any bugs in it, .5 was a bugfix actually and it's .4 that's more flawed.

Do you encounter any issues if you generate from the client instead?
yes sometimes my terraria just exits without any warning or sometimes pops an error and exits the game
this happens to anything even without overhaul as long as its on tmod 11.5 thats why im just waiting for the next tmod so i can update to it(11.6 or something)

sometimes the error occur during the game, i tried removing all mods and fount out it was the tmod cause it still does the error even without mods (and when i ask other players they keep saying that 11.5 is buggy)

guys i really need help
i downloaded it and i have tmod
i moved the file to the tmod 'mods' file
it wont appear in my mods in-game
i don't get what is going on or if i have done anything wrong and i need help

I don't know what is causing this bug but i've had it for a while now. Fire arrows and projectiles that are supposed to start fires won't actually start fires, I have the fire system enabled too and I can't figure out what is causing it.
Mod List:
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"BaseMod",
"BossChecklist",
"BossExpertise",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"CrystiliumMod",
"Fargowiltas",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GRealm",
"HelpfulNPCs",