tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Epic, crazy mod! Still being updated?!

This mod is worth supporting, is there a patreon for the dev (apologies if there is one, I have not yet looked).

EDIT: HA! Found the link to patreon on the discord info channel!

---------------------------
Terraria: Error (tModLoader v0.11.6.2)
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot call Present when a render target is active.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Present(tagRECT* pSource, tagRECT* pDest, HWND__* hOverride)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.EndDraw()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.EndDraw()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
ОК
australia day strikes again....

PowBta7.png

Version.png

Latest Changelogs
Overhaul Wiki

This is a huge mod, which, instead of adding new content to the game, focuses on adding new gameplay mechanics and completely remaking existing ones.
It remakes guns, magic, player movement, broadswords, shortswords, hammers, chainsaws and other tools, adds seasons, dodgerolls, block climbing, walljumps, wallrolls, atmospheric sounds & footsteps, emotes, a weakness & resistance system, it makes gore ridiculously enjoyable, adds blood on tiles, a fire and an electricity systems, makes a lot of stuff more interactable, enhances enemy ai, completely remakes player rendering, makes trees fall like in starbound, and does a thousand more things i can't even memorize.
Believe me, it's colossal.

Trailers

Download:

Features:

Credits:

Videos:

Changelogs:

Known Issues:

Mod Compatibility:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Random links:

yis.
Hi

I see the cause of it right away, hopefully will patch it in few hours, if lucky. There are some other things I need to get fixed before that.

Mod number 1 in the assembly, to the author, Respect, I would like to add on my own that there is not enough function in the settings so that you can turn off the fire effect by a lightning strike, if at all it is possible to do this in the future, just sometimes the lightning pierces all the blocks and the roof and sets fire to all decor elements inside the house (this sometimes interferes, although these are trifles).:)

Are you guys responsible for this?View attachment 234285
I'm having the exact same problem! I can't join my server anymore nor can I even run single player. I'm running an older version as well. Just two mods....

Using Tmod loader 0.10.1.5
Thorium 1.6.0.4
Overhaul 3.2.2

Anytime I tried and start a single player game it gets stuck at "Drawing Map 1%"
When I try to join a multiplayer server it gets stuck at "Receiving Tile Data: Complete"

Any reason for this? I know it's Overhaul causing it 100% because I can disable the mod and everything is fine. The screen goes back to normal and I can play multiplayer and single player. IT was fine yesterday.

Here's a question. I had problems with this before. I like the music pack I have and chose to disable the remixes, but doing so broke the music at some points. What would happen is that the music playing before would continue playing, but sometimes it would play two tracks at once like the title screen music and hallow music. The point I noticed was slime rain.

I noticed a change in music when I disabled them (remixed music isn't playing on world generation). Are these all fixed?

Why in the hell does the climbing mechanic apply to platforms. I cant even count the number of times ive been fighting in my boss arena only to have my character decide to stop completely and climb up a platform instead of flying through it.

Why in the hell does the climbing mechanic apply to platforms. I cant even count the number of times ive been fighting in my boss arena only to have my character decide to stop completely and climb up a platform instead of flying through it.
my suggestion is this (separate the "UP" key and "jump")
i literally use "ALT" as up to climb ropes and ledges and "W" for fly/jump
but its up to you if you find this harder then i have nothing else to say casue ive been using this keybinding ever since my 1st terraria game-play at vanilla
i always separate "UP" and "JUMP" cause i ended up climbing ropes and vines if i put them at same button

Back
Top Bottom