tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I've encountered a bug linked to the Thorium mod.
Thorium is the only other large mod I have, and after using one of it's transformation items and turning back again, I get an error in which my character's torso turns invisible any time it tries to use the aiming appearance from this mod, like with a ranged weapon equipped. If I don't have a ranged weapon equipped, everything looks fine.
It goes back to normal if I exit Terraria completely, though just exiting to the main menu doesn't fix it.
-Edit- It's worse than I thought, because the Viscount boss transforms you forcibly, which triggers the same bug. I have to exit the game any time I'm done fighting him because of this conflict.

Last edited:
I somehow obtained "Jade's Birb Disguise" after defeating a goblin army and Slime King. It says it is an expert mode item but I am not in expert mode. I didn't defeat any of the bosses that my recipe browser says drops the item. can someone tell me why this might have happened?

Why in the hell does the climbing mechanic apply to platforms
Because otherwise you wouldn't be able to make up for the lowered jump height to even navigate a basic house. I'll most likely make climbing not trigger when a player has enough vertical velocity, or enough wing time.

I somehow obtained "Jade's Birb Disguise" after defeating a goblin army and Slime King. It says it is an expert mode item but I am not in expert mode. I didn't defeat any of the bosses that my recipe browser says drops the item. can someone tell me why this might have happened?
Didn't mean for it to be expert-only, ignore the tooltip.

Glass platforms are flammable, which I'm assuming is a bug. I tried using them to build an arena for fighting the Wall of Flesh, but they kept burning up.

Thorium is the only other large mod I have, and after using one of it's transformation items and turning back again, I get an error in which my character's torso turns invisible any time it tries to use the aiming appearance from this mod, like with a ranged weapon equipped.
Wrote this down.

Glass platforms are flammable, which I'm assuming is a bug. I tried using them to build an arena for fighting the Wall of Flesh, but they kept burning up.
I believe I tried fixing this in 3 updates now. Quite annoying.

Sorry if I have missed this being talked about somewhere, but there is something happening with throwing weapons on my build. currently, any modded throwing weapons I use are not "used up". But, they are used up if I use the right click action (which produces a 3 item scatter shot). I'm assuming this isn't the intended effect because it is giving me unlimited throwing ammo, and I'm guessing that this effect is coming from Overhaul, as the issue goes away when I turn off the Item Reworks option in the Overhaul config. If this is intended, is there a way to turn it off? Is there a way to turn off Overhauls effects on just throwing weapons without turning the whole feature off?

also, Vanilla throwing weapons work normally as in vanilla.

The mods I'm using are: Recipe Browser, Thorium, Mod of Redemption, Shadows of Abbadon, Fargo's souls, Magic storage, wing slot, spirit mod, boss health bar and vein miner. I am also using the 32-bit version of TMod Loader.

Sorry if I have missed this being talked about somewhere, but there is something happening with throwing weapons on my build. currently, any modded throwing weapons I use are not "used up". But, they are used up if I use the right click action (which produces a 3 item scatter shot). I'm assuming this isn't the intended effect because it is giving me unlimited throwing ammo, and I'm guessing that this effect is coming from Overhaul, as the issue goes away when I turn off the Item Reworks option in the Overhaul config. If this is intended, is there a way to turn it off? Is there a way to turn off Overhauls effects on just throwing weapons without turning the whole feature off?

also, Vanilla throwing weapons work normally as in vanilla.

The mods I'm using are: Recipe Browser, Thorium, Mod of Redemption, Shadows of Abbadon, Fargo's souls, Magic storage, wing slot, spirit mod, boss health bar and vein miner. I am also using the 32-bit version of TMod Loader.
Oh yeah, I was noticing that issue as well whenever I tried a throwing weapon added by Thorium. I forgot about it since I don't generally use them. When throwing them, the ammo count would never go down, but it would go up further after picking them up off the ground, leading to my ammo count continually rising as I used them.

Oh yeah, I was noticing that issue as well whenever I tried a throwing weapon added by Thorium. I forgot about it since I don't generally use them. When throwing them, the ammo count would never go down, but it would go up further after picking them up off the ground, leading to my ammo count continually rising as I used them.
lol yes this happened to me too and it can be used for money cheat for a run through i wish this is fixed soon tho
but normally it doesnt matter since modded throwing weapons are rarely used but i still want this fixed

So is there no way to fix the throwing weapons bug? I assumed there'd be a way to turn off whatever changes overhaul made to throwing weapons (or to turn off Thorium's throwing weapons instead) but i can't figure out if either is doable :s

Edit: it happens wiith vanilla throwing weapons too, Shurikens and Throwing Knives both are infinite when Overhaul and Thorium are installed

Last edited:
So is there no way to fix the throwing weapons bug? I assumed there'd be a way to turn off whatever changes overhaul made to throwing weapons (or to turn off Thorium's throwing weapons instead) but i can't figure out if either is doable :s

Edit: it happens wiith vanilla throwing weapons too, Shurikens and Throwing Knives both are infinite when Overhaul and Thorium are installed

Odd, I didn't have that issue with the vanilla Shuikens.

hi. everyone can tell me:
Skeleton Archer
can burn my wooden house in the cavern layer? (with setting fire system: on)

hi. everyone can tell me:
Skeleton Archer
can burn my wooden house in the cavern layer? (with setting fire system: on)
yes they can if they use faming arrow
is also include "guide" in hard mode since he uses flaming arrow in hardmode (careful)
my suggestion is that always bring a water type weapon like (water bolt) to turn off flames (you can also go "for watergun" for unlimited use)

Hi, im new here.
Does anyone know i can turn off manaflower effect on overhaul? Visual effect of drinking mana potions stop my magic weapon (e.g. Last prism). With this effect, many weapons are useless. If this is not possible, can i delete overhaul from my world without consequences?

Last edited:
Hey I was trying out the new option to turn off Arrow Sticking but as far as I can tell the arrows are still sticking to anything they hit regardless of whether the option is on or off
1582167749558.png

Last edited:
Hey, i am a big fan of Overhaul. Yet it listened to firearms sound and they don't sound as well as i'd expect :v but i can give ya sounds if you want, i'm not calling myself a firearm expert but i got my lot of knowledge.

TL;DR : I'd totally help with sounds for each and every firearm sound if you guys are willing to

Hey, i am a big fan of Overhaul. Yet it listened to firearms sound and they don't sound as well as i'd expect :v but i can give ya sounds if you want, i'm not calling myself a firearm expert but i got my lot of knowledge.

TL;DR : I'd totally help with sounds for each and every firearm sound if you guys are willing to
since your that enthusiastic you should talk to marsario on his discord not here
marsario(overhaul creator) is rare in this forum, most things happen here are players helping another player
discord is where marsario mostly active you can get his link on the 1st page of this thread and suggest your work if he agrees

Hi, im new here.
Does anyone know i can turn off manaflower effect on overhaul? Visual effect of drinking mana potions stop my magic weapon (e.g. Last prism). With this effect, many weapons are useless. If this is not possible, can i delete overhaul from my world without consequences?
Last prism and other magic weapon --> twohand - weapond. when drinking mana. oh need 1 arm busy and that will stop attack . lol lol

Back
Top Bottom