tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

hey, this seems to be slightly incompatible with Fargo's soul mod's eternity mode due to the respecting of bosses like skeletron with eternity mode enabled, could there be a patch?

So, I can't seem to find this answered anywhere... but how the heck do you grow Fireblossom with this mod on?
For some absurd reason, putting lava under my fireblossom planters lights the seedlings on fire immediately. I like the fire mechanic, but Fireblossoms should not be susceptible to catching on fire. Submerging them in lava is supposed to be their natural habitat.

I had a problem with your mod, I played on tmodloader 0.11.7.7, but the mod did not care, it worked well, but after today's reboot, the mod stopped functioning and constantly wrote "the mod is for 0.11.7.5, and you have 0.11.7.7", although before that it did not care about the version. please help me. clarification: the version of terraria Overhaul - 4.5.1

Attachments

• Terraria_ Obsessive-Compulsive Discovery Simulator 11.11.2020 18_57_57.png
    Terraria_ Obsessive-Compulsive Discovery Simulator 11.11.2020 18_57_57.png
    728.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
My game keeps crashing with this error
Terraria: Error (tModLoader v0.11.7.8)

System.Exception: Chain<Terraria.Main::DrawMenu>?-1866170533 should've been detoured!
at (wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:DMD<DMD<Chain<Terraria.Main::DrawMenu>?-1866170533>?1753083825::Chain<Terraria.Main::DrawMenu>?-1866170533> (Main,GameTime)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:DMD<DMD<Trampoline<Terraria.Main::DrawMenu>?-1866170533>?-742805392::Trampoline<Terraria.Main::DrawMenu>?-1866170533> (Main,GameTime)
at TerrariaOverhaul.Core.Events.GameEvents.GamePreDrawMenuEvent+<>c.<Load>b__1_0 (orig_DrawMenu orig, Main main, GameTime gameTime) [0x0001a] in data-0x7faa7364f000
at (wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:DMD<DMD<Hook<Terraria.Main::DrawMenu>?1854256863>?1840917103::Hook<Terraria.Main::DrawMenu>?1854256863> (Main,GameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw (GameTime gameTime) [0x03aaf] in tModLoader.exe
at Terraria.Main.Draw (GameTime gameTime) [0x0001c] in tModLoader.exe

does anyone know how to fix it
I have a Mac on the Catalina update if that helps
I Would really love to play this

There's a serious error even while Terraria Overhaul is the only mod I have loaded.
For some reason, the grass doesn't change color when I select a different starting season. It's snowing and the ground is still green.

I made an account just to say this because I really like the idea of seasons and I don't wanna have to disable it just to play your great mod.

Would you have any tips for reducing the lag of the mod? My PC is my bad and normally the TModLoader does not run on it, only Terraria Vanilla, I need to make certain adjustments to make it run, as a result, I already play with a little lag. And as this mod seems to be very heavy, everything is crashing, would you have any tips to solve this?

"Miniguns (Minishark, Chaingun, etc) now fire slowly at first, but speed up as you hold the trigger. They also all have a little bit faster firerate."
Are you sure about that cause even with the unreal prefix they seem to fire slower, megashark is really obvious.

I can't seem to charge my crit bar anymore. It was working fine just yesterday but today I noticed I haven't gotten it to fill up to even 1%. And I checked and Crit Rework is toggled on in Overhaul settings. Am I missing something?

New to this mod, is there a way to make mining 'smart mining' like in 1.4 where if you click behind blocks, it'll automatically mine everything to get to where you're clicking if that makes sense? I installed the overhaul just now and realized the mining feels like old terraria which feels a bit weird going back.

New to this mod, is there a way to make mining 'smart mining' like in 1.4 where if you click behind blocks, it'll automatically mine everything to get to where you're clicking if that makes sense? I installed the overhaul just now and realized the mining feels like old terraria which feels a bit weird going back.
do you mean smart-cursor?

Back
Top Bottom