Biomes & Nature terraria overworld

do you aggrewith a atiroed to find?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be cool to fid a large "orbiting " astroid inthe sky near the tipppy top of the sky? and maby a uniqe and deadly new biome on it with ore for a wepon.

OK, this is getting old. You can't even form proper and coherent sentences, let alone create a suggestion. You can't go 'tiddly ta' and smack a suggestion in the subforums like that. Suggestions aren't composed of two, three lines, neither are they left dull as dishwater and incomplete. Elaboration is key in the world of idea creating.

Look, I'll give you some advice, don't make a suggestion without thinking anything out. Sorry if I came out rude, but this is everything a suggestions shouldn't be. Don't worry, buddy, I'm sure you can perhaps think this through and come out with a better alternative. But this, this is not good, I'm afraid.

OK, this is getting old. You can't even form proper and coherent sentences, let alone create a suggestion. You can't go 'tiddly ta' and smack a suggestion in the subforums like that. Suggestions aren't composed of two, three lines, neither are they left dull as dishwater and incomplete. Elaboration is key in the world of idea creating.

Look, I'll give you some advice, don't make a suggestion without thinking anything out. Sorry if I came out rude, but this is everything a suggestions shouldn't be. Don't worry, buddy, I'm sure you can perhaps think this through and come out with a better alternative. But this, this is not good, I'm afraid.

im sorry but some peploe cannt spell nicely like a 20 year old universaty student can

Like others said, you need to provide more stuff to make a proper suggestion.
im sorry but some peploe cannt spell nicely like a 20 year old universaty student can
No offence, but you're 15 and I'm 13, but my spelling is still better than you. Don't even bring grammar here...

As noted earlier, if you would like to provide us a suggestion, please elaborate on what exactly you would like to see. It would help also if you dedicate more time to the suggestion itself and make it both more coherent to understand, and so that it will have proper organization.

This thread will be locked due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom