Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Terrarians!

As you may have seen a while back, famed YouTube and streaming star PewDiePie had a good time playing through Terraria - both in its 1.3 and 1.4 incarnations. During that time, we had a lot of fun watching his exploits in the world of Terraria, and the two sides had a chance to make some connections and have a few chats along the way. Flash forward several months, and the idea came up to do a limited edition crossover merchandise campaign!

This will be launching today on our Terraria.shop storefront (links below), and we hope you are as excited about this as we are. What will be available? Want to learn more? Read on!

Click on any image below to check out that item - or the banner above to check out the entire range of PewDiePie x Terraria merchandise!

View attachment 307952
PewDiePie x Terraria PewdLord Figurine (Preorder)

index.php

View attachment 307959
PewDiePie x Terraria Sticker Sheet

Sign up for the newsletter while you are at Terraria.Shop and get a code for a free Sticker Sheet with purchase of any other PewDiePie x Terraria merchandise!
index.php

View attachment 307955
PewDiePie x Terraria PewdLord Hoodie

index.php

View attachment 307957
PewDiePie x Terraria PewdLord Long Sleeve T-Shirt

index.php

View attachment 307958
PewDiePie x Terraria No Legs Gang T-Shirt

We are also including a coupon for 15% off any other item at Terraria.shop with any Terraria x PewDiePie purchase. That does not have to be used immediately - and we have some pretty cool stuff coming soon there (alongside the already-amazing clothing options), so that will definitely be something you will want to hold onto!

We hope both fanbases enjoy this fun collaboration between Terraria and PewDiePie and take the opportunity to pick something up today! As we have mentioned previously, we are planning to have even more Terraria merchandise options (in all new areas) launching throughout 2021, so keep your eyes peeled! :cool:

Just ordered the hoodie...very swag tarraria

not a fan of the guy, but the merch is just too good to not get. Hope to see more awsome merch in the future :dryadgrin:

this is pretty cool, been a fan of pewdiepie for ages, it's always nice seeing someone like him give terraria some love and attention. :dryadhappy:

i would kinda like to have that figure... though i'm not sure where i'd put it, i have very little room for collectibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom