Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like this remind me how young most of the Terraria base is. Never much enjoyed the guy's videos but I wish him nothing but the best, and there's no denying his influence.

The stickers are always my favorite when I decorate myself and the music that I listen is always been stuck in my head, while it became amazing!!!

Your merch are always been fabulous, but it's ok if I missed it.

Last edited:
are the normal figures still coming?
they were a banner on the merch store and as soon as the pewdiepie stuff come out it disappeared

How long does this normally take to ship? I bought the hoodie March 4th and It's been nearly a month, I know it said it would take 2-3 weeks of shipping but regardless I feel like I should have it by now.

Last edited:
How long does this normally take to ship? I bought the hoodie March 4th and It's been nearly a month, I know it said it would take 2-3 weeks of shipping but regardless I feel like I should have it by now.
(also by the time of making this reply please don't mind my name "Bill Nye the Nazi Spy", I was 13 i believe when I made this and thought it was funny, it isn't funny at all anymore, and I've requested a change of name)
Have you tried to get in contact via the 'contact us' page on the store? Contact us

(also by the time of making this reply please don't mind my name "Bill Nye the Nazi Spy", I was 13 i believe when I made this and thought it was funny, it isn't funny at all anymore, and I've requested a change of name)

Have you tried to get in contact via the 'contact us' page on the store? Contact us

Spoke with the folks at Vidglo and they advised the same - said there should not have been a delay like that at all and that contacting Customer Service is the way to get that sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom