Official Terraria & Pixel Piracy in Steam Summer Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
SSS 2015.png
Good Afternoon, Terrarians!

What a month June has been so far - and the best is yet to come. As we keep building towards the widely-anticipated release of Terraria 1.3 on PC (June 30), we wanted to share today that - once again - Terraria will be taking part in the Steam Summer Sale! Not only that, but Pixel Piracy will also be participating!

So, what does all of this mean to you?

kdcROYP.png

Starting today (June 11, 10a PST) until June 22 at 10am PST:

Terraria Logo.png

50% off of the regular price for the duration of the sale - $4.99

Possible inclusion in Daily Deal at some points in the sale
June 16th Daily Deal - 75% off!

PiracyNoBGsmall.png

65% off the regular price for the duration of the sale - $3.49

Possible inclusion in Daily Deal at some points in the sale

Simply click the logo of each game above to head directly to Steam and make your purchase!

kdcROYP.png

While we have your attention, we would like to share a milestone in the ongoing success of Terraria: Terraria on PC has sold over SIX MILLION units since it launched around four years ago! Of course, we have all of you to thank for that success - and we like to think that we've done it the "right way" - respecting our community of customers via free updates and community-centric changes in the game and beyond (like TCF ;) ).

On behalf of everyone at Re-Logic, THANK YOU for your support! We are absolutely looking forward to continuing to delight each of you with what we have planned in the weeks, months, and years to come.

Last edited:
Great deals if I didn't already own them both. Although they're both so great I didn't mind paying full price for them. Awesome time for new people to get in on the fun though.

Congrats on 6 million units sold. Here's to many many more!

Last edited:
I always buy games and they're on sale the next day... Well anyways, this looks cool! And six million... I remember the old trailer that bragged about one million. Cheers to another great year of Terraria and Re-Logic!

6 million.
Gg, the game is played by about the same amount of people as there live in Finland.
I'll buy this game for my friend during the sale I guess

Happy to be a part of the already 6 million and growing. Congratulations! Keep up all the great work. Can't wait for 1.3 in 19 days. Great time for new people to pick it up and start prepping.

Great job! Happy to be a part of this awesome community, constantly evolving and becoming better and better!

Re-Logic, keep up the great work, can't wait to see more projects you have secretly in store for us. ;)

Starts today! :eek:
Makes sense, because summer starts for me TODAY! Bye bye school, Hello COMPUTER!

rip in peace wallets.

also dang, 6 million. That's a heck of a lot. Eventually every single steam player is going to have a copy xD

I was just thinking of buying Pixel Piracy, and now it's on sale for $3.49 :D
EDIT: The OST is more expensive than the game now :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom