Official Terraria & Pixel Piracy in Steam Summer Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I buy this now, will I be able to get the Mac version when it comes out free of charge? Or would I have to purchase it again?

If I buy this now, will I be able to get the Mac version when it comes out free of charge? Or would I have to purchase it again?
The Steam version will be cross play on PC/Mac/Linux, one purchase covers all three platforms.

If you have no one to buy a copy of Terraria, then invest in me. I'm a veteran modder and look forward to creating a large expansion mod with tAPI once 1.3 comes out. Gift me a copy of Terraria.

Armors_Test.png

(Armor sets that I made previously, used in the Red Cloud/Darksouls mod)

PM me if you wanna help

Last edited:
While it's great that you guys are coming out with 1.3, and T.O.W.

I can't believe you got married Re-Digit... I hope you at least got an air-tight prenuptial agreement so just in case overt female hypergamy kicks in so you don't get raped in divorce court. Seriously wait at least 6 years before having kids! Make sure she can get past the "itch" years. Then if you still want to chance it go for it. However my best advice for you? MGTOW 4 life. See if you can get an annulment ASAP.

That being said. The games you guys make are great - your product speaks for itself. However work and personal relationships are like oil and water. Let's hope your work does not suffer because of this...

Given that they have been working together for years now, I think they - and the game - will be fine. I'm 100% confident in that.

Advice in return: Keep it classy and don't dwell on the negatives so much. :cool:

For those who can't buy from Steam or who simply prefer the no-DRM version - GOG.com's Summer Sale is also going on, and Terraria is 75% off for about 12 hours from the time of this post. It will likely make a return at that price before that sale is over with.

http://www.gog.com/game/terraria

Terraria is a part of today's Steam Summer Sale Daily Deal - 75% off!

6 Million? That like.. 1/1000 of the total world population
So 1 every 1000 people have bought one copy?!
That's crazy!

Well, that amount is rather outdated now, it was 12 million just before 1.3. went live. Who knows how high that number is now?

Well, Loki does, but I'm not sure he'll tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom