Terraria Primal Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricou

Official Terrarian
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums, but the Primal Team and I have been working on this mod for t1.2.4.1
It's not much, only has about 17 or so items, but If you would like to check it out, it's on the website below!
<link removed by staff>

The Wiki portion of the site is still being worked on, so if you don't know how to craft anything, just send me a pm!
Also, here's one thing the mod added:
<video removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Your mod seems to implement items that are unobtainable in Terraria, which is not permitted.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

Any item listed here is not permitted in a mod that is advertised on Re-Logic Forums (or on TerrariaOnline, either). What you do outside these forums is beyond the reach and control of the staff, but you cannot promote or link them here.

(eta: It is also not permissible to add any Console/Mobile exclusive item or feature to a PC mod; such items are copyrighted by 505Games. Just FYI.)

The link and video has been removed, and the thread is locked. If you have further questions, please feel free to send a PM to me or any of the Forum staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom