Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

Just saw the Xbox 2 days in Terraria trailer.

Please, support XPA.
I played Terraria with my brothers on PC years ago, now I own Xbox and the only thing that stop me from (re)playing this game on Xbox is the lack of XPA support.
I know xCloud is on its way to PC and phones but streaming won't work without unlimited quota and fast internet connection.

1586162813715.png

↑ This is my Xbox Handheld. And imo, Terraria would be a great game to play on the flight, during commute or coffee break if XPA is supported.

Think that some of the people that have the game don’t play.
I’m not being pessimistic, I’m just being realistic.

Greetings Terrarians!

We wanted to take a moment out of our final push to complete the eagerly-anticipated Journey's End update and celebrate a little something with our loyal and awesome community.

Terraria has officially reached the epic milestone of having sold 30 Million copies across all platforms!

Some fun details:
  • 14 Million sold on PC
  • 7.6 Million sold on Consoles
  • 8.7 Million sold on Mobile devices

What is even more crazy is that the momentum behind our game remains as strong as it has ever been - even in advance of Journey's End arriving soon, which is sure to blow the lid off once again!

To say that this floors all of us in regards to the sheer level of support and love you have shown us over the years is a massive understatement. We can only hope to return the favor by continuing to provide amazing gaming experiences for years to come (whether it be on Terraria or future games that we create).

In order to celebrate the occasion, we are having a 50% off sale for Terraria this week - that's right, from now until April 3rd @ 10am Pacific, Terraria and the Terraria Soundtrack are half-off!

So if you haven't tried Terraria yet - or you have a buddy that hasn't - what better time than to dive in head-first to see what all of the fuss is about? To pick up your copy, simply click the image below to head over to our Steam store page!

View attachment 251099

From the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU TERRARIANS! You are what makes this so much fun and what drives us to do great things each and every day.
Greetings Terrarians!

We wanted to take a moment out of our final push to complete the eagerly-anticipated Journey's End update and celebrate a little something with our loyal and awesome community.

Terraria has officially reached the epic milestone of having sold 30 Million copies across all platforms!

Some fun details:
  • 14 Million sold on PC
  • 7.6 Million sold on Consoles
  • 8.7 Million sold on Mobile devices

What is even more crazy is that the momentum behind our game remains as strong as it has ever been - even in advance of Journey's End arriving soon, which is sure to blow the lid off once again!

To say that this floors all of us in regards to the sheer level of support and love you have shown us over the years is a massive understatement. We can only hope to return the favor by continuing to provide amazing gaming experiences for years to come (whether it be on Terraria or future games that we create).

In order to celebrate the occasion, we are having a 50% off sale for Terraria this week - that's right, from now until April 3rd @ 10am Pacific, Terraria and the Terraria Soundtrack are half-off!

So if you haven't tried Terraria yet - or you have a buddy that hasn't - what better time than to dive in head-first to see what all of the fuss is about? To pick up your copy, simply click the image below to head over to our Steam store page!

View attachment 251099

From the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU TERRARIANS! You are what makes this so much fun and what drives us to do great things each and every day.
Well, your little baby has grown up into big groundbreaker! Thank you for striving to make this game great!

I would get hype over this, but I'm currently too busy being suspicious over how close this announcement is to April Fool's.

Amazing milestone we've hit here. Beating out Skyrim in sales? Not a surprise, but something inevitable IMO.
It is april fools. But the music is on sale. Is it? Maybe I checked it wrong.

Потрясающие! Я играл в Terraria 5 лет, и все это время мне это нравится (и я все еще люблю это)

our pet baby cute fishron of the game has grown into a adult duke fishron
Duke Fishron emoticon.png
(this is just the map icon of duke fishron just made into a emoticon.....)

Good job! First i found about terraria just from casually browsing PS Store and my first expirence from the game was the old-gen console edition, it was 1.2 version.
And old-gen console tutorial is way different than mobile version tutorial. It even has it's own mini-dungeon.

Back
Top Bottom