tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

A new version of randomizer that focuses on a proper experience over chaos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This mod looks fantastic and fits right in line with similar mods/patchers for other games. I never tire of the novelty of having a game I know very well flipped on its head.

I have a few suggestions:
-configurable upper bounds for item damage randomization
-config option to disable AI randomization for bosses, to keep them challenging
-randomized status effects, either from weapons and/or enemies
-mix up accessory boosts with one another.

Just published a new update that adds some more randomizations and configuration options.

V1.1.0

1) Added randomization of npc shops, worldgen and npc loot.
2) Added more options to npc ai randomization.
3) Split name randomization into items and npcs.

@NuovaPrime I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone but whenever I try to enable the randomizer mod after the update it comes up with an error which says this,

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    657.9 KB · Views: 703
Just published a new update that adds some more randomizations and configuration options.

V1.1.0

Nice!

V1.1.0

YESS! Thank you!

Awesome additions, I'm excited to start a new playthrough now! : D

Sooo I instantly die on spawn to "flames". Can't even quit the game properly because i die by the time i could navigate to save and exit :D

Hey,

I really like the idea of this mod, but i do find the whole projectile random thing a bit frustrating since a lot of weapon become absolutely unusable like a major pourcentage of the magical and ranged weapon :/

Is it possible to choose not to randomize the projectile in the futur ?

I really love this mod but I've found that either randomizing weapon stats or projectile AI can cause you to get stuck swinging (still with an active hitbox), this is probably just because of a stat being changed to a crazy high or low number or some glitchy behavior but i wanted to point it out (and you can fix it by clearing projectiles with something like cheat sheet btw)

Hey! This mod is great fun and makes playing chaos. What if you had an option to randomize all tile drops/recipes? For example, I break a dirt block, and it gives me 10 wood, which I then use to craft a meowmere.

V1.2.0

1) Added the ability to make only bosses drop a random item, chest randomization, the ability to override immortality on enemies, as well as some meme settings for AI.
2) Changed usetime randomization to also have a better chance to roll lower values.
3) Split off randomized projectiles from item stats randomization into it's own config.
4) Fixed a crash with item sprites randomization and the mod browser.
5) Made the eternia portal and crystal part of the "important npc's" config option for AI randomization.
6) Made most of the config options not force a reload.

V1.2.0

1) Added the ability to make only bosses drop a random item, chest randomization, the ability to override immortality on enemies, as well as some meme settings for AI.
2) Changed usetime randomization to also have a better chance to roll lower values.
3) Split off randomized projectiles from item stats randomization into it's own config.
4) Fixed a crash with item sprites randomization and the mod browser.
5) Made the eternia portal and crystal part of the "important npc's" config option for AI randomization.
6) Made most of the config options not force a reload.
Looking forward to using this update, glad bugs are being fixed cause i love this mod. <3

Hey guys. I seem to have an issue with the mod. The AI randomization works fine, as does the Meme randomization and the chest. But I can't make the loot randomizer work. I've disabled all other mods and reloaded, deleted the config file, and re-installed the game. Any help would be appreciated!

On the last version it worked fine for me, so maybe I've messed something up.

Edit: So it turns out I'm just an idiot. I had both loot options enabled, and the random drop chance for bosses seems to be much lower. So I thought it wasn't working.
Amazing mod, I absolutely love it! Great work!

Last edited:
I accidentally put on the "item sprites randomization" and now all the items have different sprites even when I turned it off and even when I uninstalled the mod.

Back
Top Bottom