tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

A new version of randomizer that focuses on a proper experience over chaos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's not really much I can do to make it balanced, cause terraria just doesn't really support that.
How so? You created the mod. You can make it do whatever you want. If you coded it to randomize things, code a system that allows you to change the strength, or more options, etc. If you already made the mod, it's not that hard. I'm just trying to suggest realistic goals for the mod, since it is a great idea, it's just really not playable.

I think it might have been another mod interfering, but when I enabled item sprite randomization. then disabled it, the sprites were still randomized. Please fix this so my wood doesn't look like a stack of night's edges and acorns dont look like hellfire helmets. Thank you in advance.

I think it might have been another mod interfering, but when I enabled item sprite randomization. then disabled it, the sprites were still randomized. Please fix this so my wood doesn't look like a stack of night's edges and acorns dont look like hellfire helmets. Thank you in advance.
Restarting the game fixes that, once tmod adds the ability to force a game restart then I'll do that.

howdy, my game keeps getting stuck. like ill us an item and it wont let me move anything in my inventory or in my hotbar. restarting the world fixes it but its getting pretty annoying to do it every 2 minutes. love the mod though.

howdy, my game keeps getting stuck. like ill us an item and it wont let me move anything in my inventory or in my hotbar. restarting the world fixes it but its getting pretty annoying to do it every 2 minutes. love the mod though.
That's just item stats randomization and projectile ai randomization, it tends to break.

nyess
unknown.png

Im having a problem where all the vanilla
bosses are just black squares, is it a setting, bug or just a problem with mods?
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 4.21.43 PM.png

played this with an infinite money mod and Fargos on calamity. I became a god within the first hour.

Hey buddy, for some reason I can't really turn sprite randomization off. Tried restarting the game and everything and it still does not work, any help?

I am having a bug where all of the projectiles from the weapons I had during the reload are going back to normal when I reload the game (projectile randomizer is on)

Is there any way to save the random stats, or at least make them re-apply once you restart the game? My items keep getting default damage and stats when i reopen my world, which kinda makes it useless since i usually dont play for long.

Back
Top Bottom