Terraria refuses to open on new computer

ZzZzZane

Terrarian
So I got a brand new computer and installed steam. All of my games play fine except terraria. When I try to open terraria, it looks like steam tries to open it but nothing opens, so steam gives up. I have tried deleting files, redos loading, uninstalling, restarting, verifying game files, and running various files in the terraria folder. One problem I have noticed is that I do not have a terraria folder in the mygames folder and steam will not create one. This means I am missing a player and worlds folder as well as several json files, including config.json. I am not sure if this is stage cause of my problem, but if it is, I do not know how to fix it.

So I got a brand new computer and installed steam. All of my games play fine except terraria. When I try to open terraria, it looks like steam tries to open it but nothing opens, so steam gives up. I have tried deleting files, redos loading, uninstalling, restarting, verifying game files, and running various files in the terraria folder. One problem I have noticed is that I do not have a terraria folder in the mygames folder and steam will not create one. This means I am missing a player and worlds folder as well as several json files, including config.json. I am not sure if this is stage cause of my problem, but if it is, I do not know how to fix it.
I think this is the wrong section. It should be on PC support. Report your post and ask to move it.
I don't really know, it might be Steam's problem because they should have opened the file or something. Other than that, do you know your computer model?

I think this is the wrong section. It should be on PC support. Report your post and ask to move it.
I don't really know, it might be Steam's problem because they should have opened the file or something. Other than that, do you know your computer model?
My cpu is intel core i7-4790 with 4 cores and 3.6 GHz. When I run the terrariaserver file I get this error

Attachments

• 9BE145FB-9B90-4A16-8276-2DCE9210F088.jpeg
    9BE145FB-9B90-4A16-8276-2DCE9210F088.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom