Terraria : Repercussions of Evil

Hax4Ever

Empress of Light
(this is a parody of a joke fanfiction called "Doom : Repercussions of evil" by Peter Chimaera a.k.a Hyena1 , This is not meant to be taken seriously.)
(seriously, this isn't meant to be taken seriously)

Andrew waited. The torches above him blinked and sparked. There were monsters in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the players were not taken seriously and now it was too late... Far too late for now, anyway. Andrew was a guide for fourteen years. When he was young he enjoyed watching the players, eventually he said to his dad “I want to be like the players daddy.” Dad said “No! You will be ripped apart by the monsters!” There was a time when he trusted him. But as he grew older he knew what his dad said wasn't true. But now in the hell base he knew there were monsters. “This is the merchant” the radio cackled. “You must slay the monsters!”
So Andrew got his bombs and destroyed the wall. “HE GOING TO KILL US!” shouted a few monsters... “I will kill him!” said the Wall of Flesh as he fired a swarm of leeches. Andrew began to shoot at him and tried to kill him. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped . not able to kill he shouted “No! I must kill the monsters!”.

The radio was a simple static mumble but the merchant came on and said to the guide “No, Andrew. You are the monsters.” ...And then Andrew was a slime.

Back
Top Bottom