Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

Well, I bring news. Is it good? Is it bad? Well, I'm really not sure. But it is news!

The map I've been working on for a while now (Four Pillars), is a kinda sorta really.. bad. I have grown to not like the style of Tale of Skeletron, and, over time, its been bugging me. Due to Four Pillars closely following said style, I simply can't get myself to continue to work on it.. and I don't think I ever will. For now, I will take a short break from map making, as I have been quite busy. After this break though, something new.. something far better will be made. What it is, I don't know yet. But it will be better, I promise. ;)

Oh yeah, here's some screenshots from Four Pillars.. because why not?

Capture 2017-04-04 16_26_44.png
Capture 2017-04-04 16_27_32.png
Capture 2017-04-04 16_27_58.png
Capture 2017-04-04 16_28_33.png
Capture 2017-04-04 16_29_12.png

Do we get to fight the MOON LORD for this map? That would be AWESOME. I just think bcouse it called four pillars. i think it would make sense.:D:dryadgrin::merchantgrin::nursegrin:~:D`:D
[doublepost=1491601221,1491601136][/doublepost]I'm talking about the map your making just an idea if your going to work on it more.

Wow, awesome map! I will be working on going back through and finding all the gems.
Also, I am TEditing in a DCU so I can destroy the world. That'll be fun. I will especially love destroying all the punishing lava parkour.

Anyway... I played both this and your old map, and you have definitely improved. Nice work!

Wow, awesome map! I will be working on going back through and finding all the gems.
Also, I am TEditing in a DCU so I can destroy the world. That'll be fun. I will especially love destroying all the punishing lava parkour.

Anyway... I played both this and your old map, and you have definitely improved. Nice work!

Oh, never mind. I finished the map. I like your Cosmic Car Key and dynamite gimmick; I might have to do that in my maps, but with a DCU.

I found it fun to destroy the starting village like an angry death god, and then I deleted the world, thus wiping out the pitiful lives of those who lived there. Hurray.
How did you prevent that stripe of Hallow and Crimson from appearing?

(Such dedication, I made an account just for this message :happy:)

I saw that another user commented on this on page 1, but since it wasn't fixed, I wanted to mention that there is an extra Sapphire

P.S. I thought the map was very good and well thought-of and mostly, that you aren't forced to do everything as there are sidequests and such
P.P.S I was sad that there was only one character side quest -_-

I just beat both maps and were very fun, I would reccomend using signs for the next map instead of chat text. I would love to play more of your maps when they come out

Very nice map! Although the traveling merchant is pretty op as well as the bone merchant. Also, I managed to get a 15 gold coin portal near the start so basically everything was free. Still a exceptional map! Love it and continue the work!

Well, I bring news. Is it good? Is it bad? Well, I'm really not sure. But it is news!

The map I've been working on for a while now (Four Pillars), is a kinda sorta really.. bad. I have grown to not like the style of Tale of Skeletron, and, over time, its been bugging me. Due to Four Pillars closely following said style, I simply can't get myself to continue to work on it.. and I don't think I ever will. For now, I will take a short break from map making, as I have been quite busy. After this break though, something new.. something far better will be made. What it is, I don't know yet. But it will be better, I promise. ;)

Oh yeah, here's some screenshots from Four Pillars.. because why not?

View attachment 164768 View attachment 164769 View attachment 164770 View attachment 164771 View attachment 164772
I think it's time to set these incompetent maps in the past and finally create something new, from scratch. I'm aiming to 'start fresh' with this account, as I acted childishly overall. It will probably take some time, though.

LOL it spawned raining and at night! i suck
[doublepost=1527037359,1527036901][/doublepost]I died cause it was night and it was raining LOL

Back
Top Bottom