The Terraria Reworked is basically a compilation of various ideas that I like, packed together into a coherent and balanced mod.
It isn’t designed to be compatible with other big mods. A lot of different things throughout the playthrough are added, changed and removed from the original game.
In the end it should be a pretty unique experience as most of the mods just add on top of the vanilla Terraria, and not completely change the playthrough.
- 104 brand new items
- Resprites of vanilla items (mostly palette changes and beautification)
- You start with Wooden Sword, Wooden Pickaxe, Wooden Axe and some of other stuff.
- New items, tiles, NPCs, and more
- 3 different playthroughs
- The Rail - new boss, initiating SHM upon death
- Hellcastle - new SHM dungeon, with a boss inside
- The Jörmungandr - new final boss, summoned at the hellcastle's altar
- Resprites of mech bosses (will be more rustic-looking)
- More resprites of Vanilla items
- Full roadmap here: tModLoader - Terraria Reworked
(LOADS of sprites and additional info is there)
1st stage of the Oblivion boss.
Hardmode item. Switches between the night and day.
2 megasharks connected by some gears, enchancing rate of fire (also visible - coal)
Similar to Clockwork Megashark, but even more powerful, endgame item
New superhardmode sword. has a chance to inflict Oblivion debuff (deals massive damage).
Berserker ore, anvil, sword and mace (more to come)
New superhardmode, endgame ore.
New enemy, drops Bloodshot lens (will be used in crafting in the future).
If you think, you can contribute (mostly by making NPC sprites, but any help helps) feel free to PM me!
Also, if you disagree with something I've done, comment below!
Bug reports will be very much appreciated.