Terraria - Rod of Discord KEYBIND Tutorial

zenongreat

Terrarian

Simple tutorial for you guys out there that hate switching to your Rod of Discord to teleport to a location; then switching back to your last weapon.

It looks to be the program that came with his keyboard and mouse. For a general purpose macro program, I highly recommend AutoHotkey.
From the looks of the front page, it looks like coding, which is one problem for me, as I suck at learning completely different things and don't know how to code, so is the something else that I could use?

Or you could just use a mod that sets a keybind for you to use it.

I know some mods that have this specific functionality.

From the looks of the front page, it looks like coding, which is one problem for me, as I suck at learning completely different things and don't know how to code, so is the something else that I could use?
If you arent good at learning (?) then there is a plethora of already made scripts you can find online. Its an extremely powerful tool if you want to put in the time to learning it.

Can you tell which ones haves this feature? Would love to use them

Right here. While this guide can be helpful, you could just use mods like this. both tModLoader and Vanilla is 1.4.4.9, and you're not really missing anything out unless said mod hasn't gotten updated to tMod's latest version as of a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom