Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello, something is making my Terraria run in slow motion. I played it normal with frame jump disabled at 60 fps, but now it runs at 30 and is super slow. I don't know what happened to it run like this ... I've tried to reinstall (he's on an SSD) I've checked if he was really using my dedicated graphics card (GeForce GTX 1650) and apparently everything is ok ... I don't know what may be causing this.

This is correct functionality - on lower end devices they cannot manage to keep up with the full amount of frames per second - turning frame skip on means that the frames it cannot draw are discarded. Turning it off like you have, forces all frames to be drawn, but this takes longer than the intended amount of time so Terraria appears to run in slow motion.

This is correct functionality - on lower end devices they cannot manage to keep up with the full amount of frames per second - turning frame skip on means that the frames it cannot draw are discarded. Turning it off like you have, forces all frames to be drawn, but this takes longer than the intended amount of time so Terraria appears to run in slow motion.
But my computer performs well.
GPU: Nvidiaa Geforce GTX 1650 with 2GB RAM dedicated
RAM: 16GB DDR4
CPU: 9th generation Intel Core i7

And he started to give this problem recently. I played frameskip off and never had any problems

But my computer performs well.
GPU: Nvidiaa Geforce GTX 1650 with 2GB RAM dedicated
RAM: 16GB DDR4
CPU: 9th generation Intel Core i7

And he started to give this problem recently. I played frameskip off and never had any problems
Then disable frame skip?

It could be conditional based on what's happening in game, or you might have just left your computer suspended when you're not using it and haven't restarted it for a few days. I would use task manager to see if something else is using a lot of resources, and if that doesn't work just restart your computer.

Back
Top Bottom