Terraria Science

"Skeleyron prime" "huide voodoo doll" no use of apostrophes. D+

Idgaf
[doublepost=1516779306,1516778924][/doublepost]I STUDY magic
My school actually has a class for that :/
It works which is epic
Jealous ;-;.
Hi everyone in the above quoted posts and everyone else that stops by this thread. A quick and friendly reminder that a certain level of quality is expected when posting in threads. Responses that aren't related to the topic or that are more of chit chat should be taken elsewhere such as profile posts or forum games. Thanks.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Spell tomes can do it. So can prisims and multiple other objects. Fallen stars aren't made out of gems. Therefore said sword could. Also this is SCIENCE not magic.
It’s plausible that most, of not all weapons that fire a magic-based projectile are made of a material that can harness magic. The melee weapons’ magic is either weaker or more efficient, though; They don’t require the use of the player’s mana to fire projectiles.

Lol XD HOW
I bet your gonna reply to dis
Hi there @Liam the mage, this is the second time you’re getting a reminder that posts not related to the thread topic need to be taken elsewhere - your own profiles, forum games, or private messages.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

luminite..... lumi is the australian word for lumen nite is Institute iritating traffic engineers

so it is......... light institute of iritating traffic engineers!!!
wow i guess i never typed that before:confused:

Ya'll,nobody of you is questioning what the wall of flesh is.
Judging from how it appears, the guide seems to be its host and the voodo doll its chain.
So the wof is a overgrown parasite thing gone wrong.

Back
Top Bottom