• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Terraria-Servers.com, most complete server list for Terraria

Endimmion

Terrarian
Dear Terraria Community,

I would like to present you, Terraria-Servers.com, one of the most popular server list for Terraria with lot of features. Its goal is to provide an efficient way for players to find a server that suits their needs and also for servers owners to get more players on their servers.

Preview of the features :

- Browse servers with different ways : score, countries, versions, uptime, tags, random...
- Support of Tshock Rest API to display connected players
- Search engine multi-criteria
- Comment system : leave your opinion or discuss directly with server owners
- Favorite system : build your own server list
- Achievements and leaderboard
- Regular server check : All servers are checked every 5 minutes
- Server statistics
- Server notifications : receive notification when your server goes offline
- Vote system
- Support for private server : Private server have their address hidden
- API system for external interaction (reward plugin....)
- Dynamic status banners : show your server status on your website / forum with our nice dynamic banners
[...]

I invite you to discover it on https://terraria-servers.com/

We continue to improve it very often. If you have a server or you are searching for one, give it a try ;-)

Regards,

Last edited:

Templar

Terrarian
You forgot to add like here: "I would - like - to present you,"

nice post btw. I'll check into it.

Lord of Cats

Skeletron Prime
Really Nice Post! Thanks For taking the time and effort it!

SLIPPERYG/JEFFREY/MEH -That's The nicks on TERRARIA

Last edited:

Endimmion

Terrarian
With the release of Terraria 1.3 we hit a new record with more than 200,000 unique visitors just in July.

Endimmion

Terrarian
*UPDATE*

- Discord Support : You can now link your Discord server with your game server
- Fake Vote Tool : We added a tool to cast fake vote to allow you to test our API or your vote plugin without the limit of our vote system

Endimmion

Terrarian
*UPDATE*

The design of our server list has been updated. It's not nice and probably as much ugly as before (I'm not a web designer) but as least it is a little bit more modern, working better on responsive devices and now we can focus on the future new features.

https://terraria-servers.com/

BlueBullet

Terrarian
The best terraria mini games sever is the pedguin server

IP: Pedguin.com
Port: 7777

Terraria.tk is good too

IP: terraria.tk
Port:7777

Top Bottom