Terraria Soundfont?

PalodiaGames

Skeletron Prime
Hey, all!
I am a hobbyist musician and I have covered a couple of Terraria songs.
I want to make a remix of a couple of Terraria songs, but the only problem is I can't seem to find what samples Scott Loyd Shelly used for Terraria's soundtrack.
If someone would give me a list or a text file of where to find the samples he used, that would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

Unfortunate that no-one has anything, I too am a music composer, and I thought about how cool it would be, to make vanilla sounding songs in Terraria.

I want to find the samples as well! I'm just curious as to why no one knows where yet.

The only person I know that has the Terraria soundfont is Delicious Saturn, who made most of the Tremor Mod music.

I like how this thread has been here for years with minimal activity and many people asking the same question.

Hello there!

Almost all of the synth sounds were made from scratch using Massive, FL Studio stock plugins, and lots of different mp3 found on the internet that were also tweaked to fit the Terraria style. If anyone got a question - DM me here :)

Hello there!

Almost all of the synth sounds were made from scratch using Massive, FL Studio stock plugins, and lots of different mp3 found on the internet that were also tweaked to fit the Terraria style. If anyone got a question - DM me here :)

Yes, I was wondering about the terraria soundfont. Do u have it? I wanna make some songs with it :D

Hello there!

I was looking for the Xylophone sound in the track "Dungeon". Is this the right place to ask for it?

As far as i know, Scott Lloyd Shelly have at some point used all of these:
  • Apple - Sculpture (Logic Pro native plugin)
  • NUSofting - daHornet
  • Plogue - Chipsounds
  • Rob Papen - Blue-II
  • Rob Papen - Albino 3
  • Sam - Chip32

Back
Top Bottom