Other Terraria Soundtrack Suggestion

Sonata

Terrarian
Hi guys, this is kinda my first post so... Please, be receptive xD
Direct to the point, I would like to suggest the DEVs some 'modifications' to the OST of this wonderful game. Here's some example:

So, here we have the current Tracklist of Terraria:
1. Night
2. Eerie (Hell, Meteor, Blood Moon)
3. Overworld Day
4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Goblin Army, Duke Fishron)
5. Title
6. Jungle
7. Corruption
8. The Hallow
9. Underground Corruption
10. Underground Hallow
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)
12. Underground
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu)
14. Snow
15. Space
16. Crimson
17. Boss 4 (Golem, Pirate Invasion)
18. Alt Overworld Day
19. Rain (Music)
20. Ice
21. Desert
22. Ocean
23. Dungeon
24. Plantera
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee)
26. Temple
27. Eclipse
28. Rain (Sound Effect)
29. Mushrooms
30. Pumpkin Moon
31. Alt Underground
32. Frost Moon
33. Underground Crimson

This is how I think the new Tracklist should look like:
1. Title (Official)
2. Night (Official)
3. Alt. Night (New Track !!)
4. Overworld Day (Official)
5. Alt. Overworld Day (Official)
6. Underground (Official)
7. Alt. Underground (Official)
8. Defeat... (On Killed) [Optional - New Track !]
9. Victory! (On Killing a Boss) [Optional - New Track!]
10. Rain (Official)
11. Jungle (Official)
12. Underground Jungle (New Track !!)
13. Snow (Official)
14. Ice/Underground Snow (Official)
15. Corruption (Official)
16. Underground Corruption (Official)
17. Crimson (Official)
18. Underground Crimson (Official)
19. The Hallow (Official)
20. Underground Hallow (Official)
21. Mushrooms (Official)
22. Space (Official)
23. From Space (Meteorite - New Track !) [ Finally using a new track for each biome/event, instead of using only 1 song for 3 different things. ]
24. The Underworld (Hell - New Track !) [ Finally using a new track for each biome/event, instead of using only 1 song for 3 different things. ]
25. There will be Blood... (Blood Moon Event - New Track !) [ Finally using a new track for each biome/event, instead of using only 1 song for 3 different things. ]
26. Boss 1 (Official - Re-made the Specific Bosses that this track will play: Eye of Cthulhu / Skeletron / King Slime / Queen Bee)
27. Boss 2 (Official - Re-made the Specific Bosses that this track will play: Brain of Cthulhu / Eater of the Worlds)
28. Boss 3 (New Track ! - Making an impacting song for a boss that will change the Pre-Hardmode to Hardmode is a way to emerge the player into the feeling of achievement.: Wall of Flesh)
29. Boss 4 (Official - Re-made the Specific Bosses that this track will play on Hardmode: The Twins / Skeletron Prime / The Destroyer / The Calculator (if Brain of Cthulhu becomes a Mechanical boss in the Future.)
30. Boss 5 (Official - Re-made the Specific Bosses that this track will play: Golem / Duke Fishron)
31. Boss Plantera (Official)
32. Desert (Official)
33. Underground Desert (New Track !!)
34. Dungeon (Official)
35. Jungle Temple (Official)
36. In the Clouds (New Track !! - In case of the song named "Space" become the track of the new Lunar biome coming in the next 1.3 patch update.)
37. Volcano (New Track !! - Optional Mini-Volcano-Biome suggestion for the Jungle Biome.)
38. Eclipse (Official)
39. Pumpkin Moon (Official)
40. Frost Moon (Official)
41. Ocean (Official)
42. Under Ocean (New Track !! - New Submarine Dungeon suggestion for the Ocean Biome. Larger Ocean size with Submarine Dungeon within it.)

I think the thread is pretty self explanatory, so, that's it guys ! Thanks a lot for the attention, and I'm glad to contribute to the community ^^. By the way, I don't know if this kind of stuff is expensive to do, but I would gladly like to contribute with money if possible to make this happen. Thanks a lot guys !

PS: I don't know if a thread like this was created before.

Last edited:
this suggestion is great! id love to see more from you!
Oh, thanks a lot ! I'll try to post more, my work always eats up my available time, but i'll try to post more =)

And really sorry for not a single image that i could illustrate some ideas behind this post.. =/, since it has more music related things i though it wouldn't be necessary... =P

Oh, thanks a lot ! I'll try to post more, my work always eats up my available time, but i'll try to post more =)

And really sorry for not a single image that i could illustrate some ideas behind this post.. =/, since it has more music related things i though it wouldn't be necessary... =P
i dont really think it needs images.

Back
Top Bottom