NPCs & Enemies Terraria Spiders

tomfoolery77

Terrarian
I'm not gonna lie, Terraria spiders are terrifying.

I don't like using mods to remove spiders since I don't get any achievements.
I was wondering if there could be an option to turn off spiders (Blood Crawlers, Jungle Creepers, Wall Creepers, and Black Recluses) in world creation. I know I could just not play crimson worlds, but I can't fight the Brain of Cthulhu.

Here comes one more... I think nothing will change. But I can tell you this: you weren't forced to play this game, so nobody is gonna care about your silly fear of spiders (which doesn't make sense in a game with so poor detail)

Here comes one more... I think nothing will change. But I can tell you this: you weren't forced to play this game, so nobody is gonna care about your silly fear of spiders (which doesn't make sense in a game with so poor detail)
While you are right that this will most likely not happen, there's no need to be rude about someone having a phobia and making a request to help with said phobia.

I'm not gonna lie, Terraria spiders are terrifying.

I don't like using mods to remove spiders since I don't get any achievements.
I was wondering if there could be an option to turn off spiders (Blood Crawlers, Jungle Creepers, Wall Creepers, and Black Recluses) in world creation. I know I could just not play crimson worlds, but I can't fight the Brain of Cthulhu.
If you'd like, someone has made a texture pack that turns everything spider-related into robot drones, as well as a sound pack to help with it.
You can find both right here.

Back
Top Bottom