Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

profpicaltcorners.png
greater potions.png
Slimes.png

From left to right: Profile picture of my flag, Greater variants of other potions, slime resprites

pre hiatus dump
crimson_speer.png
corruption_spearnsword.png
crimson and corruption staff + sword
firefrog.png
firey frog leg, combo into boots because modding logic
warpike.png
axe_thingoa (2).png
duel_spear.png
things born from duels
beads2.png
resprite_reshade.png
reshade/recolor of a sprite by Sal, his original being the one on the left
forbidden_stuff.png
forbidden themed weapons, bow on the right was a failed attempt at making a more fitting bow for the set
lightning_guns.png
some guns
BowOfSight.png
gelatine_c.png
terra-thinog.png
more stuff for btfa

I made some extra pillar related items since the original 8 have become sorta boring. Here they are anyways.
The Sun Sword! the right one is the actual sword you swing and it shoots 5 flipping projectiles (left) in a fan pattern with slight homing.
Untitled 1 .png

The Stardust Dream! the left one is the summoning staff. The idea is that it behaves like the stardust dragon but it just keeps summoning more wings for each summon. The first summon is just the head/tail segment. (Maybe this should be on a suggestion thread...) The 2nd summon adds 2 wings, one on each side.
Untitled 2 .png

The nebula rail gun! it just charges and shoots a beam made of the 4 projectile parts in a randomized order.
Untitled 3 .png

The Last word! probably my favorite of the 4 sprites. it functions like the venus magnum but shoots its own homing, exploding ammo. The 2 bullets are ideas of what the ammo looks midair.
Untitled 4 .png

I hope you guys like it!

I made some extra pillar related items since the original 8 have become sorta boring. Here they are anyways.
The Sun Sword! the right one is the actual sword you swing and it shoots 5 flipping projectiles (left) in a fan pattern with slight homing.
View attachment 176250
The Stardust Dream! the left one is the summoning staff. The idea is that it behaves like the stardust dragon but it just keeps summoning more wings for each summon. The first summon is just the head/tail segment. (Maybe this should be on a suggestion thread...) The 2nd summon adds 2 wings, one on each side.
View attachment 176251
The nebula rail gun! it just charges and shoots a beam made of the 4 projectile parts in a randomized order.
View attachment 176252
The Last word! probably my favorite of the 4 sprites. it functions like the venus magnum but shoots its own homing, exploding ammo. The 2 bullets are ideas of what the ammo looks midair.
View attachment 176253
I hope you guys like it!

my god! those are amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom