Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

spooky.png

I don't have to say anything to you.

unknown-10.png

More sprite work for my sonic 1 mod. Despite the eye being in a post above, the new things are the foreground in background. Sonic and the HUD are a place holder. As for the palettes, sonic/eye of cthulhu are one 16 color color line, the background is another 16 color line, and so is the forground. Aka, the picture above is 48 colors *16 less than the genesis can handle*

Decided to start learning how to animate faces using a webcomic I read for bases and inspiration:
Aristochew Larger.gif

And some people I've been working on since I last posted rando people:
Z For TCF 5.png
Z For TCF 4.png
Z For TCF 3.png
Z For TCF 2.png
Z For TCF.png

From left to right:
Moe, a magic-less Water Elf in a world all about magic, and his pet cat, Viceroi.
Tycho the Lustrous, a man covered in symbiotic crystal growths.
Maximus, a hyperviolent super robot who just wants his damn arm back.
An Edestrian Noble, whose scale is a little bit smaller than I intended. Realistically it'd be a good few feet taller than these scrubs.
And lastly an as of yet unnamed sibling of Moe's, except that design is from a sci-fi universe where Moe's is from fantasy.

Hello all you Terrarians! Some of you may remember the original Terraria Spriting Carnival on the last forums, this is a continuation of that thread.

For those of you who don't know what this is or have never heard of the original, this is a thread where you just show off your pixel art. It's a great place to get feedback on it, whether you need help getting started on the wonderful world of spriting, or you just want receive praise for how awesome your sprites are, this is the place to do it. I myself will be showing off some of my art every once in a while, and I'm excited to see what the community can do.

This thread is a great guide for getting started. All credit for the guide Goes to @Balduran. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/beginner-spriting-guide.372/#post-2380

So get spriting!

Also, if you're interested, @Frous and @Eli10293 have started a Discord server for the Carnival, so if you're interested, go ahead and join up. It'll pretty much be the same thing as the Carnival here, but on Discord.
https://discord.gg/Q8kJWsF

Some random sprites and some from my DeviantART
Sprite Collection.png
Elegant Daliah.png
Cosmic Swords.png
Blades of Three.png

Attachments

• Chilly Sword.png
    Chilly Sword.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 427
  • The Sword of Bone.png
    The Sword of Bone.png