Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Technically, dark outlines are just a stylistic choice, and you can choose whether or not you'd like to use them. If you're trying to match the same look as sprites in Terraria, then it's probably best to have darker outlines, but otherwise it's up to you.

SolarBlades.png

Some weapons

So after reading a tutorial that i wish i read a long, long time ago, i figured out somethings about color and shading that may have a huge impact on my spriting :D Here is a sprite i just made using my new found knowledge on saturation and other things like that
SilverBlade.png

I made it a bit too small but i wasn't sure how it would come out. Knowing about hue and saturation will help me greatly with shading oh and Dithering of course. Can't wait to get into things knowing all of this stuff( I should of figured this out a long time ago xD) My spriting interest just got bigger :D Can't wait to start posting more sprites on here and expect them to be waaaay better then the stuff i've posted before. Cheers! :D

So this is the first sprite I've ever actually finished in a long while. It's a crystal turtle and his name is Bob and he likes to make stuff

crystal turtle.png

If I ever become un-lazy, I'd properly get around to making more and starting up a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom