Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Cuel thangs , for Spirit Mod
PU4G3.png
Plasma_Cutter.png
Purge_Matrix.png

Adapter.png
Changling_Gun.png
Evolution_Spine.png

Also i cant find this stupid pixel error somewhere if anyone could find or fix it that would be nice :p
Bramble.png

*Sighs* Finally. I tried combining a Terra Blade and a Meowmere to the UltiBlade. Which is my first sprite though.

UltiBlade.png
UltiBladeLunar.png
UltiBladeNebula.png
UltiBladeStardust.png
UltiBladeVortex.png

It comes with Different Versions. Which can be selected by tapping the Right Mouse Button. It's main version is the Liminite Version (The one on the very left.).
They also have Magic Properties too.

It's going to be a start of my Long and Quiet Spriting Joruney.

*Sighs* Finally. I tried combining a Terra Blade and a Meowmere to the UltiBlade. Which is my first sprite though.

View attachment 140147 View attachment 140148 View attachment 140149 View attachment 140150 View attachment 140151

It comes with Different Versions. Which can be selected by tapping the Right Mouse Button. It's main version is the Liminite Version (The one on the very left.).
They also have Magic Properties too.

It's going to be a start of my Long and Quiet Spriting Joruney.
If those are your first sprites, then you are an awesome spriter!.

Skeletron just got a hell of a lot scarier! View attachment 140020 View attachment 140019

I suggest you try studying anatomy a bit more. It doesn't really look like a skull of a person as of currently. The eye sockets seem to be too high up, and the same goes for the nose-hole (don't know what it's actually called).

On the topic of bones and skeletons, I remember making this four (?) months ago.
skullkingpj.png

Back
Top Bottom