Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Haven't done proper pixel art in a while, so I've gotten rusty.
Here's an Electrosphere Launcher remake to get lubed up.

1iOcAnK.png

Electrosphere_Launcher.png

so i'm making one of those insane looking and powerful weapons some mods like to make. you know the ones. and i'm lost on what i wanna do color wise. any suggestions?

wip weapon.png
i filled in the colors for place holders basically. utterly pointless but. ya know

Time to dump some stuff I've been messing around with in my free time.

Cool Spear.png
Just a spear for spear's sake.
New Piskel.png
Alien weapons- 'Plasma Buster' and 'Xenolight Blade', respectively.
Dark Warlock.png
A simple bust for a Dark Sorcerer in one of my worlds who's not really evil. Just dark.
Psychic Dudes.png

Psychic androids created to combat the the Old Ones- the sorta ancient evil super advanced civilization I have.

Kraken.png

Kraken, the most powerful being in any of my universes in which he appears. And then a Consumed version I did for fun, despite probably not being canonically possible.

Time to dump some stuff I've been messing around with in my free time.

View attachment 174100 Just a spear for spear's sake.
View attachment 174101 Alien weapons- 'Plasma Buster' and 'Xenolight Blade', respectively.
View attachment 174102 A simple bust for a Dark Sorcerer in one of my worlds who's not really evil. Just dark.
View attachment 174103
Psychic androids created to combat the the Old Ones- the sorta ancient evil super advanced civilization I have.

View attachment 174104
Kraken, the most powerful being in any of my universes in which he appears. And then a Consumed version I did for fun, despite probably not being canonically possible.
So :red:in cool .o. but the sprites are questionable so can i help resprite them?

Back
Top Bottom